- Sub Headline: America's Favorite Cookie® and Carvel…America's Freshest Ice Cream…Come Together For a Full Line of OREO® Flavor Ice Cream Treats and Novelties
- City: Atlanta
- State: Georgia
- Franchise URL: http://www.carvel.com or http://www.FocusBrands.com
- Listed: March 15, 2016 9:28 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
ATLANTA, March 15, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Carvel… America’s Freshest Ice Cream® is thrilled to announce it is teaming up with OREO® to debut Carvel’s first ever soft serve OREO® cookie inspired ice cream. This highly anticipated new flavor will be available at participating Carvel Shoppes beginning March 15 through May 31.
“We couldn’t be more excited to kick off the ice cream season with such a tremendous flavor innovation,” said Scott Colwell, president of Carvel. “Bringing together America’s freshest ice cream and America’s Favorite Cookie® to create OREO® cookie soft ice cream is something that our guests have been asking for, and we couldn’t wait to deliver. We’re confident that this flavor is going to be a huge hit.”
In addition to the new OREO® cookie flavor soft serve ice cream, Carvel will also be dishing out an array of other OREO® cookie ice cream treats, including:
- Hand-Scooped OREO® Cookie Ice Cream blended with OREO® cookie pieces.
- OREO® Cookie Sundae Dasher™ featuring freshly made OREO® cookie soft ice cream layered with hot fudge and topped with whipped cream and OREO® cookie pieces.
- OREO® Cookie Shake made with fresh OREO® cookie soft ice cream and OREO® cookie pieces.
- OREO® Lil’ Rounders made with fresh OREO® cookie soft ice cream wedged between two chocolate crackers.
- OREO Cake made with OREO pieces folded into vanilla ice cream, a layer of OREO pieces and another layer of vanilla ice cream. Topped off with fudge and more OREO pieces.
As the first retail ice cream franchise in the country, Carvel has become one of the most recognized names in the ice cream industry. Since its’ founding in 1934, the brand has expanded its menu to include an extensive line of hand dipped and soft ice cream, take-home novelty treats and premium ice cream cakes. All Carvel treats are handcrafted at local Carvel Shoppes daily and are made with only authentic soft ice cream.
For more information, visit www.carvel.com.
AMERICA’S FAVORITE COOKIE and OREO are registered trademarks of Mondelēz International group, used under license.
About Carvel Ice Cream
The United States’ first retail ice cream franchise, Carvel® Ice Cream has become one of the best-loved and most recognized names in its industry. The company is a leading provider of premium soft ice cream and hand dipped ice cream products, as well as uniquely shaped ice cream cakes, including its signature Fudgie the Whale® and Cookie Puss® cakes. Atlanta-based Carvel currently operates over 400 franchised and food service locations. Visit www.carvel.com for more information, follow us on Twitter @CarvelIceCream or become a fan at http://facebook.com/CarvelIceCream
About FOCUS Brands Inc.
Atlanta-based FOCUS Brands Inc., through its affiliate brands, is the franchisor and operator of more than 5,000 ice cream shoppes, bakeries, restaurants and cafes in the United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and 60 foreign countries under the brand names Carvel®, Cinnabon®, Schlotzsky’s®, Moe’s Southwest Grill®, Auntie Anne’s® and McAlister’s Deli®, as well as Seattle’s Best Coffee® on certain military bases and in certain international markets. Please visit www.focusbrands.com to learn more.
Finn Partners for Carvel
385 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (27 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (20 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (13 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (13 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (13 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (10 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (9 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (8 views)
- Hooters Celebrates National Chicken Wing Day with All-You-Can-Eat Wings (13 views)
- FASTSIGNS Company Facts (6 views)
- The Casual Pint Brings ‘Coffee Shop of Beers’ to South Carolina (4 views)
- Lapels Dry Cleaning: The Future of Dry Cleaning Comes to Canton (4 views)
- SuperTots Sports Academy Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Orangetheory: Top Fitness Company Goes All Out For Weddings This Summer (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS International, Inc. Named as 2016 Secretary of Defense Employer Support Freedom Award Recipient for Exemplary Support of National Guard and Reserve Members (3 views)