- Sub Headline: Innovative, Fast-Casual Restaurant Introduces Next Generation of Sandwiches
- Listed: March 27, 2017 11:19 am
- Expires: 274 days, 5 hours
The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities
Tarzana, CA (FranchisePOD.com) The Carving Board Sandwiches, a fast-casual restaurant that provides comfort food sandwiches of the highest quality, is gearing up for nationwide expansion with the recent announcement of its franchise opportunity. Following initial success in California and a signed franchise agreement in Dubai, the brand looks to continue momentum by partnering with local entrepreneurs in metropolitan cities across the United States.
Best known for putting classic comfort food meals in between bread in sandwich form, The Carving Board creates a niche in the $21 billion sandwich and sub store industry. With more than 50 unique sandwich creations on its menu – including the famous Spaghetti and Meatballwich – the majority of items are created in-house using only the freshest ingredients. The masterminds behind the sandwich creations, brothers and co-founders, David and Yoav Adir decided to grow the brand through franchising in late 2016 after expanding to four corporate locations.
“There is no concept in the industry like us, providing us the opportunity to grow quickly in markets across the globe,” stated David Adir, co-founder and CEO. “Since our founding in 2012, we have built the infrastructure to grow through the franchise model and we’re confident we’ll flourish in metropolitan cities. We’re seeking franchisees that appreciate the originality of our concept and are passionate about the restaurant industry in order to elevate our brand to new heights.”
Anticipating 10 locations opening in 2017, The Carving Board has hit the ground running with its first franchise location slated to open in Dubai this spring and an additional three corporate locations projected to open in California later this year. Additional cities for target expansion include Austin, Chicago, Dallas, Miami, New York City, San Francisco, and Seattle.
“We created a concept that isn’t your typical sandwich shop—we are constantly innovating, creating a sandwich of the week, appealing to consumers seeking an elevated dining experience,” continued David Adir. “We are thrilled to see our brand gain national attention for our ability to recreate the everyday meal in sandwich form.”
Receiving high praise from USA Today, The Food Network, and Eater among others, The Carving Board is known for some of the most unique, mouthwatering sandwich creations. Popular menu items include The Bentley – a take on a traditional steak dinner featuring a quarter pound of seasoned filet mignon served on ciabatta bread, covered with bacon mayonnaise, blue cheese, grilled onion, and fresh spinach. Another fan-favorite is the Spaghetti and Meatballwich – a classic twist on spaghetti and meatballs featuring house-made meatballs sliced and topped with a garlic basil marinara and a thick slice of melted mozzarella served between Parmesan spaghetti that is coiled up and holds the shape of a bun.
Headquartered in Tarzana, Calif., The Carving Board is the bold answer to the classic sandwich joint. Ushering in a fresh era of industrial décor, today’s music, and hand selected ingredients, the brand is setting the new sandwich standard. Guests are sure to feel a sense of comfort while being offered a better dining experience with attention to detail in its food, décor, and service.
For more information about The Carving Board franchise opportunity, visit www.eattheboard.com/franchise.
About The Carving Board Sandwiches
The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise OpportunitiesFounded in May 2012 by brothers David and Yoav Adir, The Carving Board Sandwiches is a fast-casual specialty sandwich franchise that transforms classic comfort dishes into sandwiches. Headquartered in Tarzana, Calif., the brand began franchising in 2016 and has since grown to five locations currently operating or in various stages of development. Offering the highest quality ingredients at a reasonable price, The Carving Board menu extends beyond sandwiches and incorporates freshly baked bread and cookies, in-house roasted turkey as well as natural style potato chips made-to-order. Anticipating growth beyond 15 locations by 2018, the brand offers franchise business opportunities across the globe. For more information, visit www.eattheboard.com.
129 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Hooters Celebrates National Chicken Wing Day with All-You-Can-Eat Wings (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (3 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (3 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (3 views)
- The Habit Burger Grill Celebrates Summer with All-New Strawberry Balsamic Chicken Salad (3 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Zerorez® The Right Way to Clean® Opens in St. Louis (2 views)
- N Zone Sports Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- GolfTEC to Open Enhanced Centers in New, Existing Markets (2 views)
- Swisher Hygiene founder expands new franchise in Arizona (2 views)
- Denny Hamlin and Sport Clips Honor Military at Ft. Bragg, Unveil “Throwback” Scheme for Darlington Race Weekend (2 views)
- “Ice Age: Collision Course” Is Taking Over Menchie’s (2 views)
- HouseMaster LLC Announces Appointment of New CFO, Adam Campbell (2 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)