- Sub Headline: The fastest growing franchise in the craft beer industry expands to Columbia with the first of six locations planned for South Carolina.
- Listed: July 30, 2016 5:35 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
July 28, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) Columbia, SC. – The Casual Pint, the nation’s fastest growing craft beer market franchise, celebrated the opening of its new location in Columbia with a grand opening event on Friday. The beer market, based in Columbia’s Vista area, will be the first of six locations slated for South Carolina. One more location is set to open in Columbia’s Lexington area, one in Mount Pleasant and three locations in Greenville.
“With this expansion, we are pleased to bring our distinctive craft beer experience to South Carolina,” said Nathan Robinette, president and CEO of The Casual Pint. “The craft beer industry is growing tremendously and we’re looking forward to connecting and building relationships with Columbia’s local community.”
Owner, operator and local entrepreneur Doug Harmon began the process of opening the newest Casual Pint franchise in late September of 2015. He is also planning on opening two more locations: one in Columbia’s Lexington area and one in Mount Pleasant, slated to open within 12 months and 18 months respectively.
“Being local, I realized the city deserves a unique place where beer lovers can enjoy excellent craft beer in a relaxed coffee-shop atmosphere,” said Harmon. “We serve artisan brews by the pint, bottle or can to enjoy on-site. And for those who don’t have time for the full beer experience, we offer growler fills, mix-a-six packs and even kegs to take home.”
Each franchise features more than 400 types of beers, which includes local, domestic and international brews. The Casual Pint Vista has an ever-changing 30 tap wall for take-home growlers and on-site tastings in a dedicated bar area. This location will also offer a variety of bite-size food items such as flat bread pizzas, beer brats, hamburger sliders, nachos and more.
Founded in 2011, The Casual Pint has grown from a Knoxville-based, family-owned market with two locations to a full-blown franchise with nationwide opportunities. The brand is set to have 25 open locations by the end of this year with locations opening in Alabama, Arizona, Kentucky, Nebraska, North Carolina, and Texas. The franchise already has 11 open locations in Tennessee and Ohio, marking The Casual Pint Vista as the 12th beer market to officially open its doors.
Three more locations are set to open in Greenville, SC within the next 18 months.
To learn more about franchise opportunities with The Casual Pint, visit http://www.casualpintfranchise.com/
About The Casual Pint
The Casual Pint is a craft beer market based in Knoxville, Tennessee. The first store, located at Interstate 40 and Papermill Drive, opened in 2011. In 2013, The Casual Pint began franchising with the first six franchise locations opening in 2014. Dedicated to sharing the craft beer experience in neighborhoods one pint, one growler and one person at a time, The Casual Pint offers a wide selection of brews from around the globe. Now the fastest-growing franchise in the craft beer industry, The Casual Pint’s business model is available for entrepreneurs nationwide. To learn more, visit http://www.casualpintfranchise.com
SOURCE The Casual Pint
Senior Media Relations Specialist
901 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (7 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (5 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® And SpaceView Launch Partnership To Enhance Sales Strategy Through Augmented Reality Visual Experience (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Video: Reed Nyffeler –The Role of the Franchisor (3 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (2 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (2 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (2 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (2 views)
- New FASTSIGNS Sign Franchise Opens In Farmington, New Mexico (2 views)