- Sub Headline: The Fastest Growing Franchise In The Craft Beer Industry Is On Target To Have 25 Stores In Operation By End Of This Year
- Franchise URL: http://www.casualpintfranchise.com
- Listed: April 6, 2016 1:42 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
April 06, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // KNOXVILLE, Tenn. – The Casual Pint, the nation’s fastest growing craft beer market franchise, has set all-new records for its national business growth and beer sales. Since launching in 2011 and opening its first franchise location in 2014, The Casual Pint now operates 10 beer markets with at least 15 more stores planned to open in nine states by the end of the year.
“The response to our business model has been tremendous. Since our first franchise in 2014, we have sold more than 30 territories around the nation and have locations operating in Tennessee and Ohio,” said Nathan Robinette, president and CEO of The Casual Pint. “Not only are business-minded people attracted to our system, brew aficionados love the different atmosphere our markets bring to their community, leading to a 400 percent increase in beer sales for us in less than five years.”
Founded in 2011, The Casual Pint began the expansion process in 2012 when their second location opened in downtown Knoxville, Tennessee. In 2014, the first franchise-owned markets opened their doors and in the last year, the 10th location celebrated its grand opening in Loveland, Ohio. As the first Casual Pint operated outside Tennessee, the Loveland market will soon be followed by locations in Alabama, Arizona, Kentucky, Nebraska, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Texas.
“Given that the Brewers Association indicated a 16 percent increase in overall craft beer retail dollar value, a 13 percent increase in volume production, and a 15 percent increase in new breweries in 2015, it’s safe to say the craft beer industry is booming,” said Robinette. “The Casual Pint not only taps into this budding growth, but offers beer lovers a unique and welcoming experience to enjoy their favorite brews by the pint, growler, or take-home bottles.”
Each Casual Pint market features more than 400 types of beers, which includes local, domestic and international brews. An ever-changing tap wall will feature at least 22 taps and in some markets up to 36 varieties, depending on the number of local brewers, for take-home growlers and on-site tastings in a dedicated bar area. Many locations also offer a variety of bite-size foods, such as chicken wings, flatbreads, pretzels with beer cheese and more. Franchise opportunities are available with The Casual Pint nationwide.
To learn more, visit http://www.casualpintfranchise.com/.
About The Casual Pint
The Casual Pint is a craft beer market based in Knoxville, Tennessee. The first store located at Interstate 40 and Papermill Drive opened in 2011. In 2013, The Casual Pint began franchising with the first six franchise locations opening in 2014. Dedicated to sharing the craft beer experience in neighborhoods one pint, one growler and one person at a time, The Casual Pint offers a wide selection of brews from around the globe. Now the fastest-growing franchise in the craft beer industry, the Casual Pint’s business model is available for entrepreneurs nationwide. To learn more, visit http://www.casualpintfranchise.com
SOURCE The Casual Pint
151 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (4 views)
- Hooters Celebrates National Chicken Wing Day with All-You-Can-Eat Wings (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (3 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (3 views)
- The Habit Burger Grill Celebrates Summer with All-New Strawberry Balsamic Chicken Salad (3 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Zerorez® The Right Way to Clean® Opens in St. Louis (2 views)
- N Zone Sports Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- The Story Behind Sport Clips (2 views)
- GolfTEC to Open Enhanced Centers in New, Existing Markets (2 views)
- Swisher Hygiene founder expands new franchise in Arizona (2 views)
- Mother and Son Duo Start Family Business With Signal 88 Security (2 views)
- Denny Hamlin and Sport Clips Honor Military at Ft. Bragg, Unveil “Throwback” Scheme for Darlington Race Weekend (2 views)
- “Ice Age: Collision Course” Is Taking Over Menchie’s (2 views)