- Sub Headline: Starting Monday through January 31, buy any large pizza and get an additional large one-topping pizza for just 50 cents AND try the all-new Brookie for only $6
- City: Louisville
- State: Kentucky
- Listed: December 28, 2015 2:28 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
LOUISVILLE, Ky.–(FranchisePOD.com)–Papa John’s is ready to count down to 2016 by doubling down on “Better” and offering customers a Buy One Get One (BOGO) deal perfect for any celebration! When customers purchase any large pizza at regular menu price, they’ll get an additional large one-topping pizza of equal or lesser value for just 50 cents more. And the deal gets even sweeter, because Papa John’s is also introducing an all-new dessert option, the Brookie.
For those resolving to kick off 2016 by trying new things, the Brookie—a delicious twist on two of your favorite desserts – is the perfect place to start. Treat yourself to a rich chocolate brownie, oven-baked with a warm, gooey chocolate chip cookie for a combination that doesn’t make you choose between favorites. And with all that money you saved from our BOGO deal, why not pair your pizzas with a Brookie for just $6 more?
“Here at Papa John’s, we wanted to ring in the New Year offering ‘Better Ingredients. Better Pizza,’ a BOGO deal and a Brookie,” said Robert Thompson, SVP of marketing at Papa John’s. “We’re always looking for ways to provide great value and great taste, and now customers can get twice the amount of ‘better’ ingredients for half the price.”
This offer will be available at all Papa John’s restaurants nationwide and can be ordered online at www.papajohns.com, or through Papa John’s mobile ordering app for iPhone and Android devices.
About Papa John’s
Headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, Papa John’s International, Inc. (NASDAQ: PZZA) is the world’s third-largest pizza delivery company. For 14 of the past 16 years, consumers have rated Papa John’s No. 1 in customer satisfaction among all national pizza chains in the American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI). Papa John’s is the Official Pizza Sponsor of the National Football League and Super Bowl 50.
For more information about the company or to order pizza online, visit Papa John’s at www.papajohns.com. Also visit us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/PapaJohns, Twitter at http://twitter.com/PapaJohns, YouTube at www.youtube.com/user/papajohns, Instagram at instagram.com/papajohns, Pinterest at www.pinterest.com/papajohnspizza, and Vine at vine.co/papajohns. Looking to be a part of something Better? Learn more about franchising with Papa John’s at www.papajohns.com/franchise.
For Papa John’s
Amy Salloum, 404-443-7355
252 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (46 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (39 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (37 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (34 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (30 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (29 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (26 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (25 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (24 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (23 views)
- Weight Watchers® And The American Cancer Society® Team Up To Showcase The Power Of Community Through Project L.I.F.T. (23 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (21 views)
- Franchise Businesses And Their Charities Are Honored At Annual “Franchising Gives Back” Awards Dinner (4 views)