- Sub Headline: Starting Monday through January 31, buy any large pizza and get an additional large one-topping pizza for just 50 cents AND try the all-new Brookie for only $6
- City: Louisville
- State: Kentucky
- Listed: December 28, 2015 2:28 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
LOUISVILLE, Ky.–(FranchisePOD.com)–Papa John’s is ready to count down to 2016 by doubling down on “Better” and offering customers a Buy One Get One (BOGO) deal perfect for any celebration! When customers purchase any large pizza at regular menu price, they’ll get an additional large one-topping pizza of equal or lesser value for just 50 cents more. And the deal gets even sweeter, because Papa John’s is also introducing an all-new dessert option, the Brookie.
For those resolving to kick off 2016 by trying new things, the Brookie—a delicious twist on two of your favorite desserts – is the perfect place to start. Treat yourself to a rich chocolate brownie, oven-baked with a warm, gooey chocolate chip cookie for a combination that doesn’t make you choose between favorites. And with all that money you saved from our BOGO deal, why not pair your pizzas with a Brookie for just $6 more?
“Here at Papa John’s, we wanted to ring in the New Year offering ‘Better Ingredients. Better Pizza,’ a BOGO deal and a Brookie,” said Robert Thompson, SVP of marketing at Papa John’s. “We’re always looking for ways to provide great value and great taste, and now customers can get twice the amount of ‘better’ ingredients for half the price.”
This offer will be available at all Papa John’s restaurants nationwide and can be ordered online at www.papajohns.com, or through Papa John’s mobile ordering app for iPhone and Android devices.
About Papa John’s
Headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, Papa John’s International, Inc. (NASDAQ: PZZA) is the world’s third-largest pizza delivery company. For 14 of the past 16 years, consumers have rated Papa John’s No. 1 in customer satisfaction among all national pizza chains in the American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI). Papa John’s is the Official Pizza Sponsor of the National Football League and Super Bowl 50.
For more information about the company or to order pizza online, visit Papa John’s at www.papajohns.com. Also visit us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/PapaJohns, Twitter at http://twitter.com/PapaJohns, YouTube at www.youtube.com/user/papajohns, Instagram at instagram.com/papajohns, Pinterest at www.pinterest.com/papajohnspizza, and Vine at vine.co/papajohns. Looking to be a part of something Better? Learn more about franchising with Papa John’s at www.papajohns.com/franchise.
For Papa John’s
Amy Salloum, 404-443-7355
306 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At Annual NPOA Conference February 2-4 (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (1 views)