- Franchise URL: http://www.CaringTransitions.com
- Listed: April 5, 2016 6:32 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
CASPER, WY (FranchisePOD.com) April 04, 2016 – It takes a lot of courage to open a business, especially when the franchise you’re buying covers a 400-mile stretch. But when Kendra and Ed Good bought that territory, they saw the space as an opportunity to grow rather than just an expanse to cover. It’s that spirit that earned the Goods this year’s Caring Transitions Pioneer Spirit Award.
Caring Transitions is America’s largest resource for managing senior relocations as well as downsizing and estate liquidations. In addition to organizing, packing, decluttering, moving and resettling, Caring Transitions can handle estate sales, liquidations, and preparing homes for market. Caring Transitions Casper and Cheyenne brings these professional solutions to Casper, Cheyenne, Glenrock, Douglas, Thermopolis and all of Central Wyoming.
“Being recognized is a great honor because it is recognition from our peers and corporate leadership. These are people we respect and we attribute much of our own success to their support as we have grown our own business,” Kendra said. “We would like people to know that our goal is to serve and care for others first. We believe that making this our top priority causes business success to follow.”
Caring Transitions President Chris Seman said the Goods were recognized with the Pioneer Spirit Award for multiple reasons – not the least of which is that they are committed to providing Caring Transitions’ full suite of services despite having a territory that would take six hours to drive across. They’ve also embraced the company’s philosophies and have overcome their geographical challenges to experience continuous growth since opening in 2010. In fact, Caring Transitions Casper and Cheyenne’s sales have grown by 20 percent for the last two years and the company has been in the Caring Transitions national top 35 every year since 2012. Although they’re busy, Seman also said the Goods are always willing to help other franchises, and the national company, grow.
“Kendra and Ed have also demonstrated their willingness to share by being a training center, speaking with potential owners during the corporate training and sharing often on Yammer (an enterprise social network.) The two also came up with the idea of the ‘Picker’s Sale’ on Caring Transitions’ auctions pickup days. This method helps clients get some money for lower value items and ensures a higher price per lot sold, which helps the Caring Transitions franchisee,” Seman said.
The Caring Transitions“Pickers Sale” also encourages winning bidders to win at least one item and to show up at the designated pickup time. Additionally, having these items for sale on the pickup day gives winning bidders something to do if there is a line on pickup day, it allows the opportunity to reach neighbors and it minimizes labor to remove low value items from a home, Seman added.
In addition to the passion they have for their work, the Goods are also passionate about serving the community though their efforts with the Highland Park Community Church, Casper Chamber of Commerce and other volunteer roles.
Whether your situation is planned or unexpected, Caring Transitions’ services are perfect for seniors moving in with family or into a safer living situation, busy families, and people clearing out the home of a loved one who has passed. All of Caring Transitions’ services are customizable, so clients only pay for the services they need – whether that means managing the entire move and estate-clearing or just getting someone resettled into their new place. Kendra and Ed are also Certified Relocation and Transition Specialists, a designation bestowed by an independent organization that evaluates providers of senior relocation services.
“With many combined years of experience in customer service, transportation management, counseling, business management and special training in managing transitions for seniors and others, you can be assured that we will act as your onsite advocate while keeping your family’s best interests at heart. Our focus is to minimize stress and maximize returns while helping you through a difficult and overwhelming time in your family’s life,” Ed said.
Caring Transitions Casper and Cheyenne is bonded and insured and all employees are background-checked.
For additional information about Caring Transitions, call (307)224-1085, email KGood@CaringTransitions.net or visit http://www.CaringTransitionsCasperWY.com. To view their online auctions and learn more, visit http://www.CTOnlineAuctions.com/CasperWY and like them on Facebook at http://www.Facebook.com/CaringTransitionsOfWyoming.
About Caring Transitions
Caring Transitions, founded in 2006, is the first national franchising concept specializing in senior relocation and transition services. With more than 160 locations throughout the United States all owned and operated by Certified Relocation and Transition Specialists, Caring Transitions provides clients with supportive moves, auctions, rightsizing and transitions. This includes expert advice plus a well-executed transition plan beginning with the initial sorting of personal belongings through packing, shipping and selling of items to the final clearing and cleaning of the property. For more information, visithttp://www.caringtransitions.com or visit us on Facebook.
SOURCE Caring Transitions
+1 (513) 489-2026
260 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (2 views)
- Urban Float Expands Into Houston (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees at Idealliance Experience Annual Conference May 3-5 (1 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (1 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (1 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS – NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION IDEA FOR 2017: IMPROVE THE WAY YOU ENGAGE WITH EMPLOYEES (1 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (1 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (1 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (1 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)