- Franchise URL: http://www.Century21.com
- Listed: March 30, 2016 8:21 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 28, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Madison, N.J. – Century 21 Real Estate LLC, franchisor of the iconic CENTURY 21® brand with the largest global network in the residential real estate industry, today announced enhancements to its industry-leading global website – century21global.com – to help make home shopping and searching for properties around the world easier and more user-friendly. century21global.com features more than 275,000 listings in 18 languages and 36 currency conversions.
“The enhancements we made provide the best overall site experience for our customers while maintaining the strong competitive advantage of our global website,” explained Cara Whitley, chief marketing officer, Century 21 Real Estate LLC. “It’s all about simplifying the search process with home buying and selling consumers and how they interact with their C21® sales associates in an effort to help facilitate international real estate transactions.”
The enhancements made to century21global.com include:
- Mobile Responsive Design: century21global.com now responds and adjusts to the screen resolution of the desktop, tablet or mobile device.
- Metro Area Searches: Searching by metro areas like Sydney or San Francisco will now include results for surrounding cities that make-up the Metropolitan area.
- Sales Associate Team Details & Searches: Results will list each sales associate that comprises the team searched.
- Full Screen Image Viewer: Now, by clicking on a property detail page, images will open in a new viewer showcasing larger image views.
- Custom Language Formatting: Hebrew, Arabic and Urdu languages have been added and all site pages support these languages that are read from right-to-left.
“On top of these enhancements, e-mail leads will now be delivered to the listing sales associate or office in the language of their office and or country,” added Whitley. “More importantly for our global consumers, e-mail confirmations will also be delivered in the language they are using when searching the global website. Now, that is customer friendly.”
CENTURY 21 Real Estate has numerous websites to help answer specific consumer needs. They are:
About Century 21 Real Estate LLC
Century 21 Real Estate LLC (century21.com) is comprised of approximately 6,900 independently owned and operated franchised broker offices in 78 countries and territories worldwide with more than 101,000 independent sales professionals.
Century 21 Real Estate LLC is a subsidiary of Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY), a global leader in real estate franchising and provider of real estate brokerage, relocation and settlement services.
© 2016 Century 21 Real Estate LLC. All Rights Reserved. CENTURY 21®, the CENTURY 21 Logo are registered service marks owned by Century 21 Real Estate LLC. Century 21 Real Estate LLC fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Each office is independently owned and operated.
SOURCE Century 21 Real Estate LLC
Century 21 Real Estate LLC
241 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (1 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (1 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (1 views)