- Sub Headline: Record New Franchise Affiliation Of 550 Sales Associates And 14 Offices In Ventura And Los Angeles Counties Troop Real Estate in California joins global franchise system by entering partnership with Utah-based CENTURY 21 Everest Realty Group
- Franchise URL: http://www.Century21.com
- Listed: April 21, 2016 6:45 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
MADISON, N.J., April 20, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Century 21 Real Estate LLC, franchisor of the iconic CENTURY 21® brand with the largest global network in the residential real estate industry, recently announced that its market momentum in 2015 has taken a giant leap forward in 2016 with the announcement that Southern California’s Troop Real Estate has joined the CENTURY 21 franchise system by entering into a partnership with Midvale, Utah-based CENTURY 21 Everest Realty Group. Troop, a 29-year unaffiliated brokerage with 550 agents and 14 offices in and around Ventura and Los Angeles counties in California, will now operate as CENTURY 21 Troop Real Estate.
“While growth is certainly one of the most important things we do, perhaps even more important is the quality of the companies, like Troop Real Estate, who are choosing to affiliate with our brand over all other competitors in the market,” said Rick Davidson, president and chief executive officer of Century 21 Real Estate LLC. “We have remained steadfast in our focus on affiliating only the best companies, helping them increase agent productivity and recruit the best professionals in the market and growing profitable market share for our brand. The industry sees our momentum, and the results are evident both here in the U.S. and in markets around the world.”
According to Brian Troop, founder and chief executive officer of Troop Real Estate, the revitalization and the repositioning of the CENTURY 21 REAL ESTATE brand as innovators within the industry coupled with the leadership team at CENTURY 21 Everest Realty Group helped with his decision.
“From the first day I started in 1987 I created an environment of independence, professionalism, and accountability, and a company that would be able to meet the most stringent demands of each and every real estate client,” said Troop. “I am proud to know that the entire leadership team at CENTURY 21 Everest Realty Group and their 500 sales associates operate in the same manner as we do. Partnering with George Morris and John Ciet, in addition to having the global recognition of the CENTURY 21 brand, will ensure that the Troop Real Estate legacy lives on for generations to come.”
Led by seasoned management teams, the combined entity of CENTURY 21 Troop Real Estate and CENTURY 21 Everest Realty Group now consists of approximately 1,100 sales associates in 18 offices (4 in Utah and 14 in California). The headquarters for CENTURY 21 Everest Realty Group is 6925 S. Union Park Center, Suite #200, Midvale, Utah 84047. The headquarters for CENTURY 21 Troop Real Estate is 3202 E. Los Angeles Ave., Suite #29, Simi Valley, California 93065.
“We admire what Brian and his sales associates have accomplished in the highly competitive markets of Ventura and Los Angeles counties, and we expect to continue what they have been accomplishing for years – delivering a remarkable customer experience and creating an affinity and trust with their clients,” said George Morris, founder and chief executive officer, CENTURY 21 Everest Realty Group. “We see a tremendous opportunity to advance Troop’s existing leadership position by combining our consumer-centric products, services and technology offerings with their culture of innovation and ongoing commitment to the people and places in the markets they serve.”
“This partnership will allow us to offer a broader scope of services to the consumer and to our real estate sales professionals as well,” added John Ciet, senior vice president and cofounder of CENTURY 21 Everest Realty Group.
“I’m confident that George, John and Brian will work well together to enhance the value of their business and the CENTURY 21 brand name by delivering world-class service to their customers and to be known in their respective markets for honesty and integrity in everything that they do,” added Davidson. “Our reputation as individual professionals and collectively across the industry is the foundation that will help us continue our market momentum and worldwide growth.”
CENTURY 21 REAL ESTATE has numerous websites to help answer specific consumer needs. They are:
Connect with CENTURY 21 REAL ESTATE
About Century 21 Real Estate LLC
Century 21 Real Estate LLC (century21.com) is comprised of approximately 6,900 independently owned and operated franchised broker offices in 78 countries and territories worldwide with more than 101,000 independent sales professionals.
Century 21 Real Estate LLC is a subsidiary of Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY), a global leader in real estate franchising and provider of real estate brokerage, relocation and settlement services.
© 2016 Century 21 Real Estate LLC. All Rights Reserved. CENTURY 21®, the CENTURY 21 Logo are registered service marks owned by Century 21 Real Estate LLC. Century 21 Real Estate LLC fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Each office is independently owned and operated.
Century 21 Real Estate LLC
SOURCE Century 21 Real Estate LLC
214 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- House Doctors of Somerset Commits to Another 10 Years (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)