Challenge Island® Educational Franchise and Atlanta Franchise Group Announce Global Development Partnership
- Sub Headline: Fast-Growing Children's STEM Franchise Joins Forces with Franchise Industry Powerhouse
- Franchise URL: http://www.Challenge-Island.com
- Listed: June 27, 2016 12:23 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
ATLANTA (FranchisePOD.com) June 27, 2016 – Challenge Island®, the highly popular educational enrichment program, and franchise industry veteran, Atlanta Franchise Group, today announced a development partnership designed to catapult Challenge Island® franchise sales and brand presence across the United States and internationally.
Challenge Island®, an established player in the hot STEM/STEAM education franchise market, was founded and created by CEO Sharon Duke Estroff, an award winning educator, Random House parenting author, and freelance education journalist for numerous national publications including Parents, Scholastic Parent and Child, Good Housekeeping, Woman’s Day and Huffington Post.
With 45 territories sold and operating, Challenge Island® added 5 new franchises, including one international, during the first quarter of 2016. “We put a great deal of thought and research into choosing a development partner to lead us into our next phase of growth and beyond,” says Estroff. “The collective franchise experience of the Atlanta Franchise Group is unsurpassed and we are very confident with our decision.”
Grounded in cutting edge educational thought and 21st Century Learning principles, Challenge Island’s cross-curricular, creative, child-driven approach has carved out a unique niche in the education marketplace that is readily embraced by school districts, administrators, teachers and parents, alike. The franchise recently formed a corporate partnership with the Girl Scouts of America and is in the process of securing similar partnerships with other nonprofits and organizations that share their educational goals and philosophy.
Atlanta Franchise Group’s Spencer Reid is equally excited about the partnership. “Our development team at Atlanta Franchise Group is very excited to build upon the foundation that Sharon has created with the Challenge Island® franchise. We see so much potential for those with an entrepreneurial spirit to embrace this concept for its cutting edge curriculum, low cost of entry, and quick start-up. The rewards to the franchise owner are endless.”
Atlanta Franchise Group has collectively generated over $400,000,000 in revenue for their franchisors in over 20 years with this powerhouse organization leading the growth and expansion of Challenge Island®, the brand will surely become a well-known name in the world of after school classes, in-school workshops, camps, parties, homeschooling events, team building, and multi-generational family adventures.
For more information visit www.challenge-island.com and http://franchise.challenge-island.com/
SOURCE Challenge Island
Sharon Duke Estroff
318 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (1 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CELEBRATES NEW LEVELS OF SUCCESS AND HONORS FRANCHISEES AT 2017 INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION (1 views)
- Decatur Tropical Smoothie Café® to Hold a Weekend Grand Opening Celebration (1 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (1 views)