- Sub Headline: New education standards cause rise in tutoring services, Tutor Doctor finds
- City: Sydney
- Country: Australia
- Franchise URL: http://www.tutordoctor.com.au
- Listed: March 10, 2016 6:36 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 10, 2016 SYDNEY–(FranchisePOD.com)–Changes to the national curriculum have no doubt shaken up the educational system, leaving a stressful transition and lingering questions for students and their families. The added pressure for success and the new concepts are driving families to seek extracurricular help, leading to a boom in the in-home tutoring sector across the country, a $6 billion industry.
Answering the call for private tutoring is Tutor Doctor, a one-on-one in-home tutoring franchise with three locations in Melbourne and Sydney. Tutor Doctor is helping students cope with the changes made to “un-crowd” the curriculum, which resulted in consolidating geography, history, civics and citizenship into one subject, threatening the student’s understanding, while adding a new section on domestic violence. In addition to helping with these changes, Tutor Doctor provides specialized one-on-one help for primary students in subjects like maths, and helps HSC students with writing assignments.
“Families continue to turn to our Tutor Doctor locations in Australia for the personalized in-home tutoring solutions that our franchise model offers,” said Frank Milner, president of Tutor Doctor. “Since opening our first location a few years ago, and adding on even more with new franchise partners, our brand has become a staple in the community, providing jobs and the support needed to educate the local youth.”
In addition to working with primary and HSC students, Tutor Doctor offers services to adult learners still longing to increase their understanding of subjects required for work or lessons skimped on in school.
About Tutor Doctor
With nearly 450 territories in 15 countries, Tutor Doctor was named the No. 1 In-Home Tutoring Franchise by Entrepreneur.com in 2015. Founded as an alternative to the “one-to-many” teaching model most extra-curricular learning centres offer, Tutor Doctor provides a personalised one-to-one, in-home tutoring service to students of all ages. Now with offices internationally, the Tutor Doctor vision is becoming a reality, positively impacting students and their families worldwide. With the belief that all students can achieve academic success through academic foundation building and discipline, Tutor Doctor continues to lead the private tutoring industry. For more information, please visit www.tutordoctor.com.au. To find out about franchise opportunities, please visit, www.tutordoctoropportunity.com.
Mary Pattara, 847-945-1300
280 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (2 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- VaporFi Continues Expansion with Seven Store Openings in Atlanta (1 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (1 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (1 views)