- City: Charlotte
- State: North Carolina
- Franchise URL: http://www.ChanticleerHoldings.com
- Listed: February 10, 2016 8:21 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
CHARLOTTE, NC–(FranchisePOD.com) – February 10, 2016 – Chanticleer Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: HOTR) (“Chanticleer” or the “Company”), owner and operator of multiple restaurant brands internationally and domestically, today announced that year-to-date same store sales in the fourth quarter of 2015 for its Better Burgers segment increased 9.1%, Just Fresh Fast Casual grew 4.2%, and domestic Hooters stores increased 2.4%.
|Strong Same Store Sales Growth *||4Q15
|Better Burgers Fast Casual (5 stores)||9.1%||9.1%|
|Just Fresh Fast Casual (5 stores)||4.2%||4.2%|
|Hooters Full Service US (2 stores)||2.4%||2.4%|
|Hooters Full Service International (6 stores)||(6.0%)**||(21.0%)**|
|* Includes only those restaurant locations owned and operated by the Company for the full quarter of the current and prior year quarter|
|**Excludes Hooters Australia locations due to administration period|
* Includes only those restaurant locations owned and operated by the Company for the full quarter of the current and prior year quarter
**Excludes Hooters Australia locations due to administration period
Mike Pruitt, Chairman and CEO of Chanticleer Holdings, commented, “We are pleased to see sustained positive same store sales growth in our U.S. locations. Our Better Burger and Just Fresh brands continue to capitalize on local customer tastes and preferences. The management teams have executed targeted marketing initiatives to drive new customers to stores, and the strong performance is a testament to their efforts. Our Pacific Northwest Hooters restaurants are among the top performing domestic Hooters franchise locations for 2015, and they continue to post strong results. International same store sales were impacted across the board by the weakness of the South African Rand. While South Africa same store sales were down slightly compared to last year, restaurant EBITDA has improved, and we continue to bolster local operational and marketing initiatives at our international locations.”
About Chanticleer Holdings, Inc.
Headquartered in Charlotte, NC, Chanticleer Holdings (HOTR), together with its subsidiaries, owns and operates restaurant brands in the United States and internationally. The Company is a franchisee owner of Hooters® restaurants in international markets including Australia, South Africa, and Europe, and two Hooters restaurants in the United States. The Company also owns and operates American Burger Co., BGR the Burger Joint, Little Big Burger, and owns a majority interest in Just Fresh restaurants in the U.S.
For further information, please visit www.chanticleerholdings.com
Forward-Looking Statements: Any statements that are not historical facts contained in this release are “forward-looking statements” as that term is defined under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 (PSLRA), which statements may be identified by words such as “expects,” “plans,” “projects,” “will,” “may,” “anticipates,” “believes,” “should,” “intends,” “estimates,” and other words of similar meaning. Such forward-looking statements are based on current expectations, involve known and unknown risks, a reliance on third parties for information, transactions or orders that may be cancelled, and other factors that may cause our actual results, performance or achievements, or developments in our industry, to differ materially from the anticipated results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from anticipated results include risks and uncertainties related to the fluctuation of global economic conditions, the performance of management and our employees, our ability to obtain financing or required licenses, competition, general economic conditions and other factors that are detailed in our periodic reports and on documents we file from time to time with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The forward-looking statements contained in this press release speak only as of the date the statements were made, and the companies do not undertake any obligation to update forward-looking statements. We intend that all forward-looking statements be subject to the safe-harbor provisions of the PSLRA.
Chanticleer Holdings, Inc.
John Nesbett/Jennifer Belodeau
Institutional Marketing Services (IMS)
163 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (50 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (41 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (83 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (80 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (73 views)
- Cherry Blow Dry Bar to Expand in New Jersey and Pennsylvania (70 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (70 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (60 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (52 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (52 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (52 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (49 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (41 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (41 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (40 views)