Chanticleer Holdings’ BGR the Burger Joint Signs Multi-Unit Franchise Deal in the Salt Lake City Market
CHARLOTTE, NC – (FranchisePOD.com) – April 11, 2016 – Chanticleer Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: HOTR) (Chanticleer Holdings, or the “Company”), owner and operator of multiple restaurant brands internationally and domestically, today announced that the Company, through its subsidiary BGR Franchising, LLC, has signed a multi-unit franchise deal with Myles Premier, LLC to open five locations in the Salt Lake City market. The franchise agreement will expand BGR’s brand presence in the southwest region of the country and the site selection process has been initiated for locations in several key areas.
“The BGR brand is becoming well-known among restaurant operators across the country and we are excited to partner with a great operator in a valuable market. The Salt Lake consumer has a strong demand for high quality and a varied menu such as ours. We anticipate a lease signing in the coming months and we look forward to capturing the hearts and stomachs of the folks in Salt Lake City as BGR brings a truly better burger concept to the area,” stated Ed Kelley, President BGR Franchising dba BGR the Burger Joint.
“Given the many franchise options in the better burger category, we feel fortunate that our newest franchisee saw BGR as their best option for Salt Lake City. Our team looks forward to assisting them as they build a successful business,” commented Mike Pruitt, CEO of Chanticleer Holdings, Inc.
About Chanticleer Holdings, Inc
Headquartered in Charlotte, NC, Chanticleer Holdings (HOTR), together with its subsidiaries, owns and operates restaurant brands in the United States and internationally. The Company is a franchisee owner of Hooters® restaurants in international markets including Australia, South Africa, and Europe, and two Hooters restaurants in the United States. The Company also owns and operates American Burger Co., BGR the Burger Joint, Little Big Burger, and owns a majority interest in Just Fresh restaurants in the U.S.
For further information, please visit www.chanticleerholdings.com.
Any statements that are not historical facts contained in this release are “forward-looking statements” as that term is defined under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 (PSLRA), which statements may be identified by words such as “expects,” “plans,” “projects,” “will,” “may,” “anticipates,” “believes,” “should,” “intends,” “estimates,” and other words of similar meaning. Such forward-looking statements are based on current expectations, involve known and unknown risks, a reliance on third parties for information, transactions or orders that may be cancelled, and other factors that may cause our actual results, performance or achievements, or developments in our industry, to differ materially from the anticipated results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from anticipated results include risks and uncertainties related to the fluctuation of global economic conditions, the performance of management and our employees, our ability to obtain financing or required licenses, competition, general economic conditions and other factors that are detailed in our periodic reports and on documents we file from time to time with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The forward-looking statements contained in this press release speak only as of the date the statements were made, and the companies do not undertake any obligation to update forward-looking statements. We intend that all forward-looking statements be subject to the safe-harbor provisions of the PSLRA.
SOURCE Chanticleer Holdings, Inc
Chanticleer Holdings, Inc.
John Nesbett/Jennifer Belodeau
Institutional Marketing Services (IMS)
185 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (4 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECOGNIZED FOR OUTSTANDING WEBSITE IN THE 2016 WEBAWARDS COMPETITION (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (3 views)
- Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen (2 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (2 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS: HOW SIGNS AND GRAPHICS HELP MAKE EVENTS MORE SUCCESSFUL (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Columbia Daily Tribune: Private Security Industry Grows in Columbia as Population Rises (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)