- Sub Headline: Iconic Brand Reminds the World It Launched Hot Dogs 30 Years Ago by Offering a Dog at Half the Price of Burger King’s
- City: Tampa
- State: Florida
- Franchise URL: http://www.checkersfranchising.com
- Listed: February 24, 2016 11:53 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 24, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Tampa, FL. – In a world full of copycats, Checkers & Rally’s Restaurants has challenged the competition to be original. When Burger King announced its hot dog launch at $1.99, Checkers & Rally’s decided to smack down the king’s overpriced, late-to-the-game idea. The iconic brand is now offering its dogs at just $0.79 each to remind the world that Checkers & Rally’s has been cooking up hand-grilled hot dogs made with 100 percent beef for more than 30 years.
Let the Wiener Wars begin (#wienersmackdown).
“When Burger King made their announcement, we laughed,” said Terri Snyder, Chief Marketing Officer of Checkers & Rally’s. “We’re engaged in a fun, aggressive and provocative Wiener War with Burger King. And it’s a war we plan to win! You can get one of our great dogs for less than half the price of theirs. This is the kind of big bold flavor at an amazing value our brand has always stood for, from hot dogs, to burgers, to ice cream and across our entire menu.”
As the frontrunner in the Wiener War, the 800+ unit Checkers & Rally’s chain ignited the battle with a full-page advertisement in USA Today.
“We’re ready for the fight,” said Rick Silva, President and CEO. “We’re a proven brand that’s getting bigger every day because of our dedication to flavor and value.”
Bold flavor at an unbelievable value is the name of the game at Checkers & Rally’s, and it’s something guests are responding to in a big way. Guests are drawn to the brand’s constant menu innovation and product development, as the brand continues to add craveable menu selections and introduce daring flavors to its fans. In addition to its hot dogs and chili dogs, Checkers & Rally’s serves up fan favorites like the original Big Buford®, Baconzilla, Famous Seasoned Fries, and even exciting snacks like Monsterella Stix and Cold Creations that bring the boldest tastes at the best values to hungry guests.
About Checkers & Rally’s Restaurants, Inc.
Based in Tampa, Fla., Checkers & Rally’s Restaurants, Inc., an iconic and innovative drive-thru restaurant chain known for its “Crazy Good Food,” exceptional value and people-first attitude, operates and franchises both Checkers® and Rally’s® restaurants. With more than 800 restaurants and room to grow, Checkers & Rally’s is a proven brand with flexible building formats that is aggressively expanding across the country. Checkers & Rally’s is a place where franchisees and employees who work hard can create opportunity for themselves, their families, and their communities. In recent years, the brand has been awarded several of the industry’s most prestigious awards including: No. 1 Restaurant Franchise in Franchise Business Review’s Top 50 Multi-Unit Franchises for 2015, Top 500 by Entrepreneur Magazine, Best Drive-Thru in America by QSR Magazine and the Hot! Again award from Nation’s Restaurant News. For more information about franchise opportunities with Checkers & Rally’s, please visit www.checkersfranchising.com.
SOURCE Checkers & Rally’s Restaurants, Inc.
No Limit Agency
191 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (4 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (4 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (3 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (3 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (2 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS SIGNS OF SUCCESS: DOWNTOWN COUPLE EXPERIENCES BUSINESS GROWTH AND EXPANSION (2 views)