Cheeseburger in Paradise Announces Lent-Friendly, All You Can Eat Fish Friday Plus Seasonal Seafood Specials From February 10 To March 27
- City: Houston
- State: Texas
- Listed: February 8, 2016 11:56 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
HOUSTON – Feb. 8, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // – Tropical bar and grill chain Cheeseburger in Paradise sails into Lent with limited time menu offerings at select locations from February 10 through March 27.
Each Friday, during the promotional period, dine-in guests can indulge in all of the hand breaded, beer battered, lightly seasoned and golden fried Fish and Chips they can eat for one value-oriented price. Orders are accompanied by creamy coleslaw and french fried potatoes.
Also on the line is a selection of delectable sea-worthy selections including:
- Bonfire Shrimp Appetizer – a generous portion served crispy and tossed in a creamy sweet chili sauce
- Crispy Fish & Shrimp Combo Plate – a pairing of golden friend shrimp and beer battered fish served with a side of coleslaw, french fried potatoes and tartar sauce
- Catch of the Day Cod Sandwich – a hand battered and seasoned, crispy cod filet served on a house made bun, topped with tartar sauce, lettuce and tomato and served with french fried potatoes
- Bourbon Glazed Tilapia and Shrimp – grilled tilapia glazed with house made bourbon sauce, topped with a skewer of shrimp and served on a bed of island rice with a side of teriyaki broccoli
- Blackened Tilapia – blackened with house bronze seasoning and served with island rice and teriyaki broccoli
- Popcorn Shrimp Platter – lightly breaded, mildly seasoned and piled high with french fried potatoes; served with citrus pineapple coleslaw and cocktail sauce
No matter what the selection, diners will enjoy a colorful and festive setting that feels miles away from the everyday.
For more information about Cheeseburger in Paradise, visit www.cheeseburgerinparadise.com or follow us on Facebook: cheeseburgerinparadise and Twitter: @cometoparadise
About Luby’s, Inc.
Luby’s, Inc. (NYSE: LUB) operates 179 restaurants national-wide: 93 Luby’s Cafeterias, 77 Fuddruckers, eight Cheeseburger in Paradise and one Bob Luby’s Seafood Grill. The Company is the franchisor for 111 Fuddruckers franchise locations across the United States (including Puerto Rico), Canada, Mexico, Italy, the Dominican Republic, Panama, Chile, and Colombia. Additionally, a licensee operates 35 restaurants with the exclusive right to use the Fuddruckers proprietary marks, trade dress and system in certain countries in the Middle East. The Company does not receive revenue or royalties from these restaurants. Luby’s Culinary Contract Services provides food service management to 28 sites consisting of healthcare, higher education and corporate dining locations.
SOURCE Cheeseburger in Paradise
281 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (1 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (1 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (1 views)