Cheeseburger in Paradise Announces Lent-Friendly, All You Can Eat Fish Friday Plus Seasonal Seafood Specials From February 10 To March 27
- City: Houston
- State: Texas
- Listed: February 8, 2016 11:56 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
HOUSTON – Feb. 8, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // – Tropical bar and grill chain Cheeseburger in Paradise sails into Lent with limited time menu offerings at select locations from February 10 through March 27.
Each Friday, during the promotional period, dine-in guests can indulge in all of the hand breaded, beer battered, lightly seasoned and golden fried Fish and Chips they can eat for one value-oriented price. Orders are accompanied by creamy coleslaw and french fried potatoes.
Also on the line is a selection of delectable sea-worthy selections including:
- Bonfire Shrimp Appetizer – a generous portion served crispy and tossed in a creamy sweet chili sauce
- Crispy Fish & Shrimp Combo Plate – a pairing of golden friend shrimp and beer battered fish served with a side of coleslaw, french fried potatoes and tartar sauce
- Catch of the Day Cod Sandwich – a hand battered and seasoned, crispy cod filet served on a house made bun, topped with tartar sauce, lettuce and tomato and served with french fried potatoes
- Bourbon Glazed Tilapia and Shrimp – grilled tilapia glazed with house made bourbon sauce, topped with a skewer of shrimp and served on a bed of island rice with a side of teriyaki broccoli
- Blackened Tilapia – blackened with house bronze seasoning and served with island rice and teriyaki broccoli
- Popcorn Shrimp Platter – lightly breaded, mildly seasoned and piled high with french fried potatoes; served with citrus pineapple coleslaw and cocktail sauce
No matter what the selection, diners will enjoy a colorful and festive setting that feels miles away from the everyday.
For more information about Cheeseburger in Paradise, visit www.cheeseburgerinparadise.com or follow us on Facebook: cheeseburgerinparadise and Twitter: @cometoparadise
About Luby’s, Inc.
Luby’s, Inc. (NYSE: LUB) operates 179 restaurants national-wide: 93 Luby’s Cafeterias, 77 Fuddruckers, eight Cheeseburger in Paradise and one Bob Luby’s Seafood Grill. The Company is the franchisor for 111 Fuddruckers franchise locations across the United States (including Puerto Rico), Canada, Mexico, Italy, the Dominican Republic, Panama, Chile, and Colombia. Additionally, a licensee operates 35 restaurants with the exclusive right to use the Fuddruckers proprietary marks, trade dress and system in certain countries in the Middle East. The Company does not receive revenue or royalties from these restaurants. Luby’s Culinary Contract Services provides food service management to 28 sites consisting of healthcare, higher education and corporate dining locations.
SOURCE Cheeseburger in Paradise
219 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (4 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECOGNIZED FOR OUTSTANDING WEBSITE IN THE 2016 WEBAWARDS COMPETITION (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (3 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (2 views)
- Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen (2 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (2 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS: HOW SIGNS AND GRAPHICS HELP MAKE EVENTS MORE SUCCESSFUL (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Columbia Daily Tribune: Private Security Industry Grows in Columbia as Population Rises (2 views)