- City: Nashville
- State: Tennessee
- Franchise URL: http://www.chemdryfranchise.com
- Listed: February 29, 2016 10:41 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
NASHVILLE, TN – (FranchisePOD.com) – Feb 29, 2016 – Chem-Dry will exhibit at the 39th annual Feria Internacional de Franquicias in Mexico City on March 3-5 as part of a strong campaign to attract franchise owners in Latin American and Caribbean countries.
“This event is a way for us to showcase the Chem-Dry franchise opportunity to thousands of entrepreneurs,” said John Howard, vice president of international development. “Chem-Dry has always pursued an active international expansion strategy. A large, well-known show such as the Feria Internacional de Franquicia furthers our goals and objectives in the Latin American and Caribbean markets.”
Chem-Dry is the world’s largest floor cleaning franchise, with more than 3,500 locations in 50 countries that serve more than 10,000 homes a day. Chem-Dry’s patented hot carbonating extraction process provides an environmentally friendly, deeper clean for carpets, tile, stone, upholstery and other surfaces.
In addition to being the top-rated floor cleaning franchise in Entrepreneur magazine for 28 years and achieving a perennial high ranking on the Franchise 500 list, Chem-Dry also has been named a Franchise Direct Top 100 Global Franchise. Chem-Dry came in at No. 26 on that list, which includes some of the world’s best-known business names.
The Franchise Direct recognition takes into account not just profitability and environmental concerns, but also a comprehensive training and development program that is culturally sensitive to local and regional conditions and customs.
“We work closely with our franchise owners wherever they are and make sure that they are able to offer our products and services in a way that adds value to their local community,” Howard said.
That’s just one story that will be told in Mexico City in early March, he added.
“We hope to continue signing Master Franchise agreements so that they can return to their home countries, set up a Chem-Dry franchise operation, and then sign franchise owners to operate under their supervision. We are very excited with the success Chem-Dry has had in Latin America and the Caribbean to date, and we see a very strong growth period in 2016 and beyond.”
To learn more about Chem-Dry and its franchise opportunities, visit www.chemdryinternational.com.
Vice President, International Development
254 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (46 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (39 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (37 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (34 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (30 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (29 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (26 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (25 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (24 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (23 views)
- Weight Watchers® And The American Cancer Society® Team Up To Showcase The Power Of Community Through Project L.I.F.T. (23 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (21 views)
- Franchise Businesses And Their Charities Are Honored At Annual “Franchising Gives Back” Awards Dinner (4 views)