- City: Nashville
- State: Tennessee
- Franchise URL: http://www.chemdryfranchise.com
- Listed: February 29, 2016 10:41 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
NASHVILLE, TN – (FranchisePOD.com) – Feb 29, 2016 – Chem-Dry will exhibit at the 39th annual Feria Internacional de Franquicias in Mexico City on March 3-5 as part of a strong campaign to attract franchise owners in Latin American and Caribbean countries.
“This event is a way for us to showcase the Chem-Dry franchise opportunity to thousands of entrepreneurs,” said John Howard, vice president of international development. “Chem-Dry has always pursued an active international expansion strategy. A large, well-known show such as the Feria Internacional de Franquicia furthers our goals and objectives in the Latin American and Caribbean markets.”
Chem-Dry is the world’s largest floor cleaning franchise, with more than 3,500 locations in 50 countries that serve more than 10,000 homes a day. Chem-Dry’s patented hot carbonating extraction process provides an environmentally friendly, deeper clean for carpets, tile, stone, upholstery and other surfaces.
In addition to being the top-rated floor cleaning franchise in Entrepreneur magazine for 28 years and achieving a perennial high ranking on the Franchise 500 list, Chem-Dry also has been named a Franchise Direct Top 100 Global Franchise. Chem-Dry came in at No. 26 on that list, which includes some of the world’s best-known business names.
The Franchise Direct recognition takes into account not just profitability and environmental concerns, but also a comprehensive training and development program that is culturally sensitive to local and regional conditions and customs.
“We work closely with our franchise owners wherever they are and make sure that they are able to offer our products and services in a way that adds value to their local community,” Howard said.
That’s just one story that will be told in Mexico City in early March, he added.
“We hope to continue signing Master Franchise agreements so that they can return to their home countries, set up a Chem-Dry franchise operation, and then sign franchise owners to operate under their supervision. We are very excited with the success Chem-Dry has had in Latin America and the Caribbean to date, and we see a very strong growth period in 2016 and beyond.”
To learn more about Chem-Dry and its franchise opportunities, visit www.chemdryinternational.com.
Vice President, International Development
320 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (4 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (4 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (3 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (6 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (5 views)
- Juice It Up! Signs Three-Store Deal To Enter Florida (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (4 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (4 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (4 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (3 views)
- VaporFi Continues Expansion with Seven Store Openings in Atlanta (3 views)