- Sub Headline: Entrepreneur Wanted Service That Left Clients Happy and Known Brand That Wasn't Yet Established in His Country; Chem-Dry Met These Requirements and More
- Franchise URL: http://www.chemdryinternational.com
- Listed: April 25, 2016 3:06 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
NASHVILLE, TN–(FranchisePOD.com) – April 25, 2016 – Chem-Dry carpet and upholstery cleaning franchise is expanding into Turkey. Master Franchise owner Yücel Adıgüzel searched for opportunities online, and when he came across information about the Chem-Dry franchise, he knew he’d found his business.
“I wanted to find a franchise with a strong international presence, and one that also had a business model that was unique, not yet in Turkey and that leaves its customers happier after the service,” Adıgüzel said. “Chem-Dry looked like what I was searching for.”
Chem-Dry is the largest carpet cleaning franchise in the world, with 3,500 locations serving over 10,000 homes a day in more than 50 countries. Chem-Dry has been ranked the No. 1 carpet cleaning franchise by Entrepreneur magazine for 28 consecutive years and is rated No. 26 on Franchise Direct’s Top 100 Global Franchise list for 2016.
Those are numbers that stood out for Adıgüzel. The focus on a faster-drying, deeper clean that’s safer for the home, healthier for the customers and better for the environment had a strong pull for him. Customers will be pleased to find a service that provides outstanding cleaning results and uses a green certified solution that doesn’t contain any harsh chemicals or leave behind any dirt-attracting residue like other services do, he predicted.
“The motto ‘drier, cleaner, healthier’ is real, and that’s exactly how we will promote our service,” Adıgüzel said. “No other company offers even one of these three goals better than Chem-Dry does. They will be at the heart of the carpet and upholstery cleaning service market here. The one- to two-hour dry time will be incredibly popular — especially in commercial establishments — because workplaces must be ready in a short period of time for workers and customers.”
“It’s a business model that works internationally — independent of the country’s demographic structures,” he continued. “Chem-Dry has a track record of success around the world, and that made me want to be a part of such a strong, growing system.”
Plus, “Turkey is now in an economically hard time, and a small business owner doesn’t want to pay the high rent of a storefront for the business. With Chem-Dry, I do not need to have a retail store, only a van and the equipment to operate. That is very cost-effective, because high revenues will mean a better profit.”
“As a Master Franchise operator, Adıgüzel will be able to bring sub franchise owners on board. His enthusiasm is sure to mean success, as equally driven business men and women have effectively developed Chem-Dry around the world,” said John Howard, Vice President of International Development. “Yücel not only saw how well the Chem-Dry cleaning processes could work in Turkey, but also the difference a Chem-Dry cleaning franchise could make in his own life,” Howard said. “We look forward to helping him grow his business.”
To learn more about Chem-Dry franchise opportunities, visit www.chemdryinternational.com.
Vice President, International Development
213 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (3 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (2 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- Rush Bowls Continues 2017 Momentum (2 views)
- Office Evolution Makes Prestigious Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Private Companies (2 views)
- NEW BUSINESS IN TOWN: FASTSIGNS® OF EUGENE NOW OPEN (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (2 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (2 views)