- Sub Headline: Based on Decades of Experience in the Home and Business Marketplaces, Chem-Dry Is Predicting Solid Ways to Grow Franchise Business in the Coming Year
- City: Nashville
- State: Tennessee
- Franchise URL: http://www.chemdryfranchise.com
- Listed: February 5, 2016 2:47 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
NASHVILLE, TN – (FranchisePOD.com) – Feb 5, 2016 – There are thousands of franchise opportunities in the United States, and the successful ones are run by people who know how to follow current trends – plus predict new ones. Every Chem-Dry carpet cleaning franchise owner benefits from the decades of experience that Chem-Dry’s corporate team has put into analyzing market needs and creating the products and services to build a solid business.
“It would be easy to think that all we do is clean carpet and work on ways to improve our processes for doing that,” said Douglas Smith, Senior Vice President of Franchise Development. “In fact, there’s a whole lot more going on. For starters, carpet is down overall as a flooring surface – it’s down 50 percent since 1990. People still want carpet, but they want other surfaces, as well. So we’re working to make sure that we retain our strong market share regardless of what’s on people’s floors.”
1. Stone and tile surfaces present opportunity
Hard surfaces, such as tile and stone, are very popular with homeowners, who represent 80 percent of the average Chem-Dry carpet cleaning franchise owner’s business. At first they appear easier to clean than carpets, but even regular mopping soon won’t be getting up dirt that’s in the grout, as well as the crevices of textured stone and tile flooring.
“We get a lot of calls from people who look at photos of their floor from two or three years ago and realize how dingy it’s gotten,” Smith said. “And we have the capability to bring it back to showroom appearance.”
2. Furniture cleaning is a growing niche
Another area where Chem-Dry’s patented low-moisture cleaning system excels is upholstery work.
“Many customers don’t even know that we offer this service, and when they find out they are very interested,” Smith said. “Regular carpet cleaners will leave a piece of furniture damp, just as they do with carpets, which can create an opportunity for mold and odor. Every Chem-Dry carpet cleaning franchise owner should be making his or her customers aware that our process isn’t just for floors, but also for those statement and investment pieces of furniture that they want to keep clean.”
3. Pet cleaning is a Chem-Dry specialty
Pet urine and odor removal are bedrock services for Chem-Dry carpet cleaning franchise operators, and with good reason. Chem-Dry’s patented Pet Urine Removal Treatment, or PURT, is recognized as one of the safest and most effective products on the market.
“Pets have always been a big focus for us, because 75 percent of our customers are pet owners,” Smith said. “We have a very big piece of the household market where pets are in residence, and we expect to continue growing that into 2016 and beyond.”
The PURT process begins with an ultraviolet sweep to identify affected areas, and then the treatment itself. The compound reacts with urine crystals other cleaners leave behind, breaking them down at the molecular level and loosening them for removal.
With more than 3,500 franchises worldwide and 10,000 homes a day being serviced, Chem-Dry knows its business. Keeping an eye on market needs so new ideas are always in the development phases is just one way franchise owners are guaranteed success with their current clients, as well as plenty of new ones, in 2016.
To learn more about Chem-Dry and its franchise opportunities, visit chemdryfranchise.com.
Vice President of Franchise Development
289 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (6 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (6 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (5 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (5 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISEE PROVIDES SIGNS OF SUPPORT FOR BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS (5 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (4 views)
- MyWay Mobile Storage Provides Portable Storage Containers to 2017 Festival of Nations (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (4 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise – Reed Nyffeler – The Role of the Annual Convention (4 views)