- Sub Headline: The World's Largest Carpet Cleaning Franchise Announces Plans to Grow in the World's Fastest-Growing Major Economy
- City: Chennai
- Country: India
- Listed: December 10, 2015 3:12 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
CHENNAI, INDIA – (FranchisePOD.com) – Dec 10, 2015) – The Chem-Dry carpet cleaning franchise is rapidly expanding into India. The International Monetary Fund recently reported that India is expected to retain its current status as the world’s fastest-growing economy for the next several years.
Like India’s growing economy and population, Chem-Dry is booming, with 3,500 locations that serve more than 10,000 homes and businesses every day in 50 countries around the world. With a proven business model and an eco-friendly, lab-tested process that is proven to remove 98% of common indoor allergens from carpets and upholstery, Chem-Dry is finding success in expanding into countries with wide-ranging cultural landscapes.
“We’re very fortunate that we’ve been able to expand into India when their economy is creating a tremendous amount of opportunity for entrepreneurs who want to take their future into their own hands,” said Joe Manuszak, Director of International Development with Chem-Dry. “We started our development in 2014 and have strong operations in the Chennai area, where our business model has enjoyed a lot of success. We are seeking Regional Master Franchisees in Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi, Bengaluru, Ahmedabad and Hyderabad; these are high-growth areas that represent where our businesses are needed and where a Chem-Dry carpet cleaning franchise would be successful.”
Chem-Dry’s expansion just getting started 2015 was a banner year for the world’s largest carpet cleaning franchise; Chem-Dry finished the year by expanding its global network to include 50 countries.
The brand’s projections for 2016 look even brighter: Chem-Dry will aggressively focus on expanding into new markets in India, as well as strengthening its footprint in its existing markets across the globe.
“No matter where our franchisees are in the world, we actively support them in their business,” Manuszak said. “We provide technology, marketing support, apps for digital platforms and ongoing training with Chem-Dry’s superior, healthier products and processes. We’re very fortunate and proud to have such committed, high-caliber franchisees. They have fully embraced the Chem-Dry methods and are impressing customers and creating healthier homes and workplaces all over the world.”
Chem-Dry’s products, business model have track record of international success
Manuszak said Chem-Dry’s ability to enter new international markets with consistent success is the direct result of the brand’s strong training and support, its commitment to providing exceptional customer service, and the superiority and healthfulness of Chem-Dry’s products and cleaning methods.
“I think the reason our business model translates so nicely worldwide is we continue to impress our customers,” Manuszak said. “Our Hot Carbonating Extraction process is a strong selling point for our franchisees in every market. It’s a process that is not only better for the environment, but is proven to be effective in removing 98 percent of common indoor allergens, which is a huge concern for people in every country. Our cleaning process is also remarkably fast: by using 80 percent less water than traditional steam cleaning, we not only offer a more eco-friendly option, but we can also go into a business or a residence and have the carpets, tile, stone and upholstery clean and dry in a matter of just a few hours.”
Chem-Dry Director of International Development
Mobile: +91 8588898257
Tel: +91 129 4223300; Ext.: 357
304 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (9 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (7 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (6 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (5 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (5 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (5 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (4 views)
- Rush Bowls Continues 2017 Momentum (4 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (4 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (3 views)
- The Story Behind Sport Clips (3 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (3 views)