- Sub Headline: Chem-Dry Vaults Into the Top 50, Showcasing the Durable Brand's Worldwide Appeal as It Continues to Expand Into New Markets and New Countries
- Franchise URL: http://www.chemdryinternational.com
- Listed: June 7, 2016 3:15 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
NASHVILLE, TN (FranchisePOD.com) June 7, 2016 – Chem-Dry has been named No. 39 on Entrepreneur magazine’s Top Global Franchises list for 2016, rocketing up from No. 102 on the same list last year.
This is just the latest accolade for Chem-Dry, which continues to expand its presence all around the world.
“We never get tired of seeing how well Chem-Dry performs when stacked up against competition, and when you do this well on a global ranking it’s even better,” said Dan Tarantin, president and CEO. “Now add in the well-respected Entrepreneur magazine name, and it’s a win all around for us.”
Chem-Dry is the world’s largest carpet and upholstery cleaning franchise with more than 3,000 franchises in 50 countries that serve 10,000 homes a day. It has been named Entrepreneur magazine’s top-rated carpet cleaning franchise for 28 straight years. Its Hot Carbonating Extraction process delivers a faster-drying, deeper, healthier clean that appeals to homeowners and business owners — and the process can be used to clean tile and stone, upholstery, carpet and area rugs and even granite.
Entrepreneur magazine is one of the most widely read magazines in the United States and around the world, and so this list has a long reach. Franchisors, franchise owners and potential owners look at rankings from many sources throughout the year to gauge progress and interest, Tarantin said.
“Whether you’re an owner-operator or a franchisor, the best way to keep up with the competition is to see how well they are ranked,” he explained. “Potential owners start their research by looking at these lists, and a global list such as this one means that potential business owners all over the world are seeing what a great opportunity a Chem-Dry cleaning franchise can be.”
As Chem-Dry continues to broaden its global footprint, most recently with new franchises in the Caribbean and Turkey, honors such as this one will help elevate the brand’s profile.
“We are seeing tremendous growth in the United States and abroad, and the value we bring to territories everywhere from Texas to Turkey is validated by recognition such as this,” Tarantin said. “This magazine will go to millions of readers, and they are familiar with us thanks to more than two decades’ worth of top rankings in its various franchise listings. This is another feather in our cap, and we know we’ll be hearing from a lot of people once they see what we have to offer.”
To learn more about Chem-Dry and its franchise opportunities, visit www.chemdryinternational.com.
Vice President, International Development
300 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (7 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Sport Clips Emerging Market Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Hooters Celebrates National Chicken Wing Day with All-You-Can-Eat Wings (11 views)
- Sport Clips: A Team That Puts Community First (6 views)
- Busy Daytona Mall By Owner! Thriving Custom Embroidery & T-Shirt Business For Sale (6 views)
- Uncle Maddio’s Pizza Opening First Northern Alabama Restaurant in Madison (4 views)
- Popular TV Hunting Show to Feature United Country Properties (3 views)
- Famous Toastery and Dancakes Launch Holiday Character Pancake Art Campaign (3 views)
- SIGNAL 88 HERO OF THE MONTH, BRIAN TEJADA (3 views)
- Baskin-Robbins Celebrates National Ice Cream Month with Launch of Polar Pizza and Donation Program in Honor of the USO’s 75th Anniversary (3 views)
- Roosters Men’s Grooming Center Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Grooming Lounge Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Kumon: World’s Largest Education Franchise Targets Western Massachusetts for Expansion Plans (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (3 views)