- Sub Headline: Pets, Particularly Puppies, Are Absolutely Adorable -- and Unfortunately Can Also Cause Long-Term Damage to Carpets; Chem-Dry's PURT Removal Process Cleans Up the Unseen Problem
- City: Nashville
- State: Tennessee
- Franchise URL: http://www.chemdryfranchise.com
- Listed: February 8, 2016 10:06 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
NASHVILLE, TN–(FranchisePOD.com) – Feb 8, 2016 – Pet “accidents” in the home are more than an inconvenience. They can lead to long-term damage to carpet and the floor underneath, as well as produce an ongoing, unpleasant odor. No matter how well house training goes, Chem-Dry carpet cleaning franchise owners know that pet stains are a major issue for customers — and they have the solution.
“More than 75 percent of our customers are pet owners, and no matter how well they clean up behind their animals, there are almost always stains, as well as unseen traces of urine,” said Bill Zinke, Vice President of Marketing. “That’s why Chem-Dry’s scientific team created our Pet Urine Removal Treatment, or PURT — a patented formula that completely takes care of the problem.”
Cleaning at the molecular level
Pet urine seeps into a carpet, the under padding and the floor underneath, even if it’s cleaned up immediately. What’s left behind dries and creates concentrated urine crystals, which emit a strong odor. That’s why, long after the accident, the smell remains. It’s also why the animal will return to that same spot and repeat the offense.
“What PURT does is get rid of the crystals, and it’s as though the accident never happened,” Zinke said. “But that takes a specialized process. As we perform all our other services, our professionals inspect all the carpets with a special, ultraviolet light, which exposes all the problem areas. Then we clean the carpet with our deep-cleaning, patented Hot Carbonating Extraction cleaning process. That takes care of the vast majority of crystals that remain. After that, the PURT product is applied to each individual stain. It breaks down all the odor-causing elements that may still be there, and when it dries they are gone for good.”
Odor extinguisher helps between cleanings
Most customers can’t call a Chem-Dry carpet cleaning franchise owner every single time an accident happens. That’s why in between cleanings, customers can use Chem-Dry’s Pet Odor Extinguisher, available online or from their Chem-Dry carpet cleaning franchise owner.
“The extinguisher will lift and neutralize pet odors left behind after cleanup,” Zinke said. “That way, the customer greatly reduces the risk of their pet going back and ‘marking’ that same spot, and it also keeps those crystals from building up and causing damage between that point and the next Chem-Dry visit. Between it and PURT, we really have created a great, ongoing system for pet-odor removal that keeps carpet in great shape, and the home’s odor healthier for pets and their humans alike.”
Chem-Dry is the largest carpet cleaning franchise in the world, with more than 3,500 franchises that serve 10,000 homes a day. To learn more about Chem-Dry and its franchise opportunities, visit chemdryfranchise.com.
Vice President of Franchise Development
177 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS Reports Unprecedented Growth With Record Signing Of 63 New Franchise Agreements In 2016 (1 views)
- For Signal 88 Security Franchise Owners, Providing Peace of Mind is Personal (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Video: Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CELEBRATES NEW LEVELS OF SUCCESS AND HONORS FRANCHISEES AT 2017 INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION (1 views)
- Sport Clips Has Locations in All 50 States (1 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS: EXTENDING BRANDING ELEMENTS TO INTERIOR DÉCOR PROMOTES CULTURE AND ENGAGEMENT (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- Enviro-Master Franchisee Scott Sheldon in the news again discussing the Hygiene Industry (1 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® ANNOUNCES FURTHER GLOBAL EXPANSION PLANS WITH FOCUS ON SOUTHEAST ASIA (1 views)