- Franchise URL: http://www.CherryBlowDryBar.com
- Listed: May 9, 2016 11:56 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
May 09, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // CHERRY HILL, N.J. – One year after being acquired by brothers Fred and Steve Vicario, Cherry Blow Dry Bar has opened three new salons and is continuing to bring its unique membership model to even more markets nationwide.
Today, there are six salons in four states – including California, Florida, New Jersey and Virginia – and an additional six locations in development, all of which are expected to open by the end of the year. The initial success has only fueled their plans to expand quickly across the country, and they’re aiming to add 200 franchisees by 2020.
“We knew nothing about hair, but saw a niche in the market and knew there were different things we could bring into Cherry that would take the brand to the next level, particularly the idea of taking a time-consuming task off the consumer’s hands and offer a membership plan for it,” said Fred Vicario. “That’s the crux of our business plan, and one that’s propelling us into a rapid expansion.”
In addition to the membership plans, which start at $59 for two monthly blowouts, Cherry Blow Dry Bar offers wash and blowouts starting at $35, as well as extensions and make-up services. Additional services such as scalp massages, protein treatments, braids and clip-in applications are also offered. Prices vary per location.
The Vicarios also stress availability as a key part of their plan, pointing to their 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. hours that target women looking for beautiful hair, no longer needing to be justified by a special occasion.
“There is nothing wrong with getting primped and pampered to look your best – no matter the occasion. Whether it’s your best friend’s bachelorette party or a particularly tough Hump Day, getting a blowout can do wonders on your appearance and confidence,” said Steve Vicario.
Though hair care might not have been the Vicarios’ forte, franchising is. As regional directors for Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa, the brothers developed 25 sites, two of which they own. Formerly an executive at Maaco (20 years), Fred Vicario helped grow the auto-painting and collision-repair shops franchise from 300 to 550 locations, and he has been a Goddard School franchisee for 15 years. In addition, prior to buying the rights to the company last year, Fred and Steve were regional developers for Cherry Blow Dry Bar.
“A new concept in hair care, the blowout category is quickly growing into what has become a $40 billion a year global hair salon industry,” added Fred. “There is no end in sight for the growth of this industry, and with a sound, proven business model and operational method in place, Cherry Blow Dry Bar offers prospective franchisees a way to get into an exploding industry without having to figure it out on your own.”
Including a franchise fee of $39,000, the total investment to own and operate a Cherry Blow Dry Bar is $218,600 – $392,500.
For more information about the Cherry Blow Dry Bar franchise opportunity, please visit http://www.cherryblowdrybar.com/franchise.
About Cherry Blow Dry Bar
Launched in 2013 and franchising since 2015, Cherry Blow Dry Bar is an expanding franchise that provides premium express services including blowouts, hair extensions, makeup services and treatments for a perfectly finished look, all at affordable prices through a unique membership model. Today, there are six Cherry Blow Dry Bar salons open and operating in four states, with several more in various stages of development. For more information, please visit www.cherryblowdrybar.com.
SOURCE Cherry Blow Dry Bar
212 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS: EXTENDING BRANDING ELEMENTS TO INTERIOR DÉCOR PROMOTES CULTURE AND ENGAGEMENT (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- Enviro-Master Franchisee Scott Sheldon in the news again discussing the Hygiene Industry (1 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® ANNOUNCES FURTHER GLOBAL EXPANSION PLANS WITH FOCUS ON SOUTHEAST ASIA (1 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (1 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (1 views)
- For Signal 88 Security Franchise Owners, Providing Peace of Mind is Personal (1 views)