- Sub Headline: Signs agreement for development of three new salons over next 12 months
- Listed: August 17, 2017 7:29 am
- Expires: 211 days, 3 hours
Cherry Blow Dry Bar to Expand in New Jersey and Pennsylvania
August 17, 2017 // FranchisePOD.com // CHERRY HILL, N.J. – Cherry Blow Dry Bar is set to further expand its footprint in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. The rapidly expanding franchise – which provides premium express services including blowouts, hair extensions, makeup services and treatments – has signed a franchise agreement for the development of three salons over the next 12 months.
The new salons will be owned and operated by Tracey and Harold Tamburro, who discovered the brand after visiting Cherry Blow Dry Bar’s flagship location in Cherry Hill. Leases for their first two salons have already been signed in Glassboro, NJ and Glen Mills, PA. Both are slated to open this year. While a lease has yet to be signed, the couple expects to open their third salon in Toms River, NJ next year.
“Cherry Blow Dry Bar is focused on bringing a high-end, convenient, world-class beauty experience,” Tracey said. “We are committed to offering our clients the utmost quality and convenience at an accessible price point.”
Tracey and Harold are no strangers to franchising. Together, they own and operate 12 Lawn Doctor franchises in New Jersey. Awarded Best of the Best in New Jersey by Lawn Doctor, Tracey and Harold pride themselves on operating first-class franchises.
“We wanted to expand our franchise portfolio, but most importantly, we wanted to do it with a lifestyle and beauty concept,” said Harold. “This concept has proven strong and is seeing rapid growth throughout the country. We look forward to introducing our specialty services and affordable, convenient membership model to local consumers.”
Cherry Blow Dry Bar offers blowouts for hair of any length starting at about $35. All three Cherry Blow Dry Bar locations will be open seven days a week and offer online booking. Customers can pick and choose from the salon’s styling menu which includes nine different hairstyles – from updos and beachy waves to braids and voluminous curls. Salons offer three types of memberships, starting at about $59 for two monthly blowouts.
Although Cherry Blow Dry Bar primarily focuses on blowouts, other beauty services such as hair extensions, treatments, makeup application and even scalp massages are also offered.
“We are thrilled to welcome Tracey and Harold to our team of franchisees,” said Cherry Blow Dry Bar CEO Fred Vicario. “Our proven business model paired with successful franchise pros like Tracey and Harold is a winning combination, and we’re confident their locations will thrive.”
Today, there are 11 salons open and operating in seven states – California, Florida, Georgia, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Alabama and Virginia – with nearly 20 more under various stages of development throughout the country.
For more information about Cherry Blow Dry Bar, visit www.cherryblowdrybar.com.
About Cherry Blow Dry Bar
Launched in 2013 and franchising since 2015, Cherry Blow Dry Bar is an expanding franchise that provides premium express services including hair blowouts, hair extensions, makeup services and treatments for a perfectly finished look, all at affordable prices through a unique membership model. Today, there are 11 Cherry Blow Dry Bar salons open and operating in seven states, with nearly 20 more in various stages of development. For more information, please visit www.cherryblowdrybar.com.
SOURCE Cherry Blow Dry Bar
161 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (1 views)
- Sport Clips Emerging Market Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- Cherry Blow Dry Bar to Expand in New Jersey and Pennsylvania (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- House Doctors of Somerset Commits to Another 10 Years (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Officer of the Month, Teo Romero, April (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS: EXTENDING BRANDING ELEMENTS TO INTERIOR DÉCOR PROMOTES CULTURE AND ENGAGEMENT (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 HERO OF THE MONTH: JANUARY, 2017 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (1 views)