May 02, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // CHESAPEAKE, VA. – Chesapeake Mayor Alan Krasnoff along with other civic and business leaders will join franchise owner David Worthley on May 11 for a Grand Opening event to celebrate the community’s new Huddle House restaurant at 473 Kempsville Road.
Known for serving “Any Meal, Any Time,” Huddle House serves breakfast, lunch and dinner all day. The menu offers a mix of Southern inspired comfort food, including signature Big House breakfasts, crispy hash browns, creamy grits, golden waffles and fluffy omelets, all made to order. Other favorites include Big Bold Burgers, Big House sandwich platters, country fried steak with green beans and marinated grilled chicken with sweet potato fries.
This is Worthley’s second Huddle House restaurant. After the successful launch of a location in Virginia Beach, he began searching for opportunities to expand his business into new markets and he found that opportunity in Chesapeake. He expects the new restaurant to play an important role in the community.
“Virginia Beach very quickly embraced our Southern style breakfast, lunch and dinner menu as well as our hospitality, and has turned Huddle House into one of the most popular gathering spots in the community,” Worthley said. “I am expecting the same to happen in Chesapeake.”
Worthley, a former FBI Special Agent and president of a technology company, operates both locations with his daughter and son-in-law, Megan and Michael Daubert.
“As we continue to expand our presence across the country, we recognize that it is great entrepreneurs like David and his family with a passion for their communities that make our restaurants so successful,” said Huddle House CEO Michael Abt.
About Huddle House
Huddle House now has more than 400 restaurants open or under development nationwide and is on track to open more than 100 new restaurants over the next three years. The growth will be accomplished primarily through franchising by both single-unit and multi-unit investors in a range of market sizes, including urban areas, small towns, travel centers and convenience sites.
The core values on which Huddle House was founded – serving freshly prepared, quality home-style food in a warm friendly environment that brings the community together – are as true today as they were more than 50 years ago.
More information about Huddle House and its franchise opportunities is available at huddlehousefranchising.com or by calling 1-800-640-7125.
SOURCE Huddle House
294 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)