- Sub Headline: Fast-Casual Restaurant Concept Brings Back Fan-Favorite Dill-icious Diva Chicken Salad for Second Year in a Row
- Franchise URL: http://www.ChickenSaladChick.com
- Listed: June 1, 2016 12:27 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
June 01, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) AUBURN, AL – Chicken Salad Chick, the nation’s only southern inspired, fast casual chicken salad restaurant concept, announced today the launch of its limited-time summer menu, which includes Dill-icious Diva chicken salad, signature Key Lime Pie and Strawberry Pecan Salad. Back for the second year, the chicken salad flavor features crisp cucumber and fresh dill. Dill-icous Diva, along with the recurring Strawberry Pecan Salad and signature Key Lime Pie, will be available at all Chicken Salad Chick locations now through July 31.
“We couldn’t be more excited to bring back Dill-icious Diva for the second year in a row,” said Stacy Brown, Chicken Salad Chick founder. “The fan-favorite really connected with our guests last year, and we’re happy to be able to satisfy their craving this summer and introduce new guests to the fresh and flavorful Dill-icious Diva.”
The Dill-icious Diva recipe was created by Jennifer Kirkland of Tallahassee, Florida in 2015. Kirkland won the brand’s Pick a New Chick Contest because of the chicken salad’s unique flavor and refreshing combination of summery dill and cool, crisp cucumbers. Another summer menu inclusion, Strawberry Pecan Salad, features dried cranberries, Fuji apples, strawberries, feta cheese and crushed pecans on a bed of spring mix lettuce with a homemade poppy seed vinaigrette dressing.
The Chicken Salad Chick concept, born in Auburn, Alabama, was established in 2008 in the kitchen of founder, Stacy Brown. When Stacy discovered that the local county health department would not allow her to continue making and selling her delicious recipes out of her home kitchen, she overcame that obstacle by launching her first restaurant with the business expertise of her future husband and fellow founder, Kevin Brown. Together, they opened a small takeout restaurant, which quickly grew; the company now has 55 restaurants across the Southeast.
For more information, visit http://www.chickensaladchick.com. Follow Chicken Salad Chick on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for the latest news and trends.
About Chicken Salad Chick
Chicken Salad Chick puts an edgy twist on a Southern classic, offering guests a “custom fit” chicken salad experience, with 15 original flavors to choose from, as well as gourmet soups, flavorful side salads and freshly-baked desserts. Chicken Salad Chick serves southern style chicken salad from the heart and strives to spread joy, enrich lives and serve others every day. Today, the brand has 55 locations across the Southeast, and has currently sold 146 franchises to be developed across the states of Alabama, Florida, Georgia, North and South Carolina, Tennessee, Louisiana and Texas. The brand was recently named as the top chicken salad in the country to try in the March/April issue of Cooking with Paula Deen, as well as one of FastCasual.com’s top Movers and Shakers and one of NRN’s 2015 Breakout Brands. Corporate offices are located at 724 North Dean Road in Auburn, Alabama. See www.chickensaladchick.com for additional information.
SOURCE Chicken Salad Chick
Fish Consulting, LLC
O: (954) 893-9150
C: (954) 604-4583
274 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (1 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- International Franchise Association to Host Annual Convention Jan. 29 – Feb. 1, 2017 (1 views)
- Sport Clips: Experience Growth with Our Salon Franchise Opportunity (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (1 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities Success Stories (1 views)
- Three local FastSigns recognized for top performance (1 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security helps college students proactively prevent burglary while they’re away at school. (1 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (1 views)
- Ecolab Sells Swisher Restroom Cleaning Business to Enviro-Master (1 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CEO Catherine Monson Joins Idealliance Board of Directors (1 views)