- Sub Headline: Fast-Casual Restaurant Concept Debuts Rockin’ Rita Chicken Salad and Gives Guests the Chance to Win VIP Trip to Music & Miracles Superfest in Support of the Chicken Salad Chick Foundation
- City: Auburn
- State: Alabama
- Franchise URL: http://www.ChickenSaladChick.com
- Listed: March 14, 2016 4:29 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 14, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // AUBURN, AL – Chicken Salad Chick, the nation’s only southern inspired, fast casual chicken salad restaurant concept, announced today the launch of its limited-time “Rockin’ Rita” chicken salad, signature Key Lime Pie and Cranberry Apple Salad. The new spicy chicken salad flavor features Wickles Pickles Spicy Red Relish, a 70-year old family recipe that is known to pack a punch. Rockin’ Rita, along with the recurring Cranberry Apple Salad, will be available at all Chicken Salad Chick locations now through April 30. Signature Key Lime Pie will be available through July, and a portion of the proceeds from each slice will be donated to the Chicken Salad Chick Foundation (CSCF), an organization dedicated to fighting cancer and feeding the hungry.
“We couldn’t be more excited to introduce a new chicken salad flavor with a family recipe that is so beloved,” said Stacy Brown, Chicken Salad Chick founder. “When our team was thinking about ideas for this promotion, we decided that we wanted to bring back a fan-favorite such as the Key Lime Pie and connect it to something very dear to our hearts. Our guests can now indulge in one of Chicken Salad Chick’s signature desserts while contributing to a worthy cause.”
From March 9 through April 9, guests can enter Chicken Salad Chick’s Music & Miracles VIP Contest for a chance to win a VIP Trip* to Auburn, Alabama to attend the Music & Miracles Superfest on April 23 at the Jordan-Hare Stadium, complete with Meet & Greet Passes with Kenny Chesney. Headliners include Kenny Chesney, Miranda Lambert, Sam Hunt and Old Dominion. To enter the sweepstakes, guests should like the brand’s Facebook page and submit a post about how cancer has touched their lives. The Music & Miracles Superfest will be donating a large portion of its proceeds to the CSCF.
“We’re thrilled to have the Chicken Salad Chick Foundation presenting the Music & Miracles Superfest as the first benefit concert of its kind to be held in Jordan-Hare Stadium,” added Stacy. “It’s amazing that such a young organization can contribute to a great cause with the help of an incredible event. The CSCF hopes to reach its goal of $1 million in donations, so we can truly impact the lives of those suffering from food insecurity and those who are affected by the emotional, mental and physical battles of cancer.”
The Chicken Salad Chick concept, born in Auburn, Alabama, was established in 2008 in the kitchen of founder, Stacy Brown. When Stacy discovered that the local county health department would not allow her to continue making and selling her delicious recipes out of her home kitchen, she overcame that obstacle by launching her first restaurant with the business expertise of her future husband and fellow founder, Kevin Brown. Together, they opened a small takeout restaurant, which quickly grew; the company now has 50 restaurants across the Southeast. Kevin was diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer in November of 2013, which led to the creation of the Chicken Salad Chick Foundation. Kevin was the key driver in the creation of the Music & Miracles Superfest, and his passing in November 2015 has only further motivated the CSCF team to reach their $1 million donation goal and make a significant impact with the funds raised.
For more information, visit http://www.chickensaladchick.com. Follow Chicken Salad Chick on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for the latest news and trends.
*The VIP Trip includes 2 concert tickets, entry into the pre-concert VIP event, 2 Meet & Greet passes with Kenny Chesney, parking pass, $1,000 gift card for travel expenses to Auburn, two night-stay in a local hotel, a $100 Chicken Salad Chick gift card, and a year’s supply of Wickle’s Pickles.
About Chicken Salad Chick
Chicken Salad Chick puts an edgy twist on a Southern classic, offering guests a “custom fit” chicken salad experience, with 15 original flavors to choose from, as well as gourmet soups, flavorful side salads and freshly-baked desserts. Chicken Salad Chick serves southern style chicken salad from the heart and strives to spread joy, enrich lives and serve others every day. Today, the brand has 50 locations across the Southeast, and has currently sold 146 franchises to be developed across the states of Alabama, Florida, Georgia, North and South Carolina, Tennessee, Louisiana and Texas. The brand was recently named as the top chicken salad in the country to try in the March/April issue of Cooking with Paula Deen, as well as one of FastCasual.com’s top Movers and Shakers and one of NRN’s 2015 Breakout Brands. Corporate offices are located at 724 North Dean Road in Auburn, Alabama. See www.chickensaladchick.com for additional information.
SOURCE Chicken Salad Chick
Fish Consulting, LLC
O: (954) 893-9150
C: (305) 299-4581
217 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS: EXTENDING BRANDING ELEMENTS TO INTERIOR DÉCOR PROMOTES CULTURE AND ENGAGEMENT (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- Enviro-Master Franchisee Scott Sheldon in the news again discussing the Hygiene Industry (1 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® ANNOUNCES FURTHER GLOBAL EXPANSION PLANS WITH FOCUS ON SOUTHEAST ASIA (1 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (1 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (1 views)
- For Signal 88 Security Franchise Owners, Providing Peace of Mind is Personal (1 views)