- Sub Headline: Tom Carr and Carrie Evans Are the Latest Additions to the Fast-Casual Restaurant Concept’s Growing Leadership Team
- Franchise URL: http://www.ChickenSaladChick.com
- Listed: June 27, 2016 12:10 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
June 27, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) Auburn, AL – Chicken Salad Chick, the nation’s only southern inspired, fast casual chicken salad restaurant concept, announced today it has appointed Tom Carr as vice president, marketing and Carrie Evans as director of franchise development. Carr will lead the marketing team in developing and executing brand, national and local marketing initiatives. Evans will assist franchisees in achieving their long-term goals while staying true to the brand’s core values.
“Both Tom and Carrie’s experience with leading companies make them valuable additions to our leadership team,” said Scott Deviney, CEO of Chicken Salad Chick. “Tom’s extensive background in consumer brands, media and multi-unit restaurant advertising and marketing will certainly be an asset as we continue to expand our marketing efforts as we grow, and Carrie has a passion for hospitality and will be a strong brand ambassador to Chicken Salad Chick as she helps nourish the growth of our franchisees.”
Carr’s experience includes marketing leadership roles with Discovery Communications, Spanx, Nike and Turner Broadcasting as well as owner of an independent marketing consultancy. He established his professional reputation in multi-unit restaurant and beverage advertising in senior roles at top agencies, where he managed Coca-Cola Fountain, Outback Steakhouse and helped take Little Caesars Pizza from a regional to a national chain.
Evan’s brings 13 years in the franchising industry to Chicken Salad Chick with strong knowledge and hands-on experience. She previously held the role of director of development for Nothing Bundt Cakes, where she helped the company double its number of locations. Prior to that, she held multiple roles during a long-term tenure with CiCi’s Pizza. Evan’s experience lends to many facets of developing a franchise, from awarding franchises to new owners, to assisting franchisees with the build-out process and seeing them through the grand opening phase. In addition, she is particularly proficient with building and implementing processes to reinforce the infrastructure of a brand.
The Chicken Salad Chick concept, born in Auburn, Alabama, was established in 2008 in the kitchen of founder, Stacy Brown. When Stacy discovered that the local county health department would not allow her to continue making and selling her delicious recipes out of her home kitchen, she overcame that obstacle by launching her first restaurant with the business expertise of her future husband and fellow founder, Kevin Brown. Together, they opened a small takeout restaurant, which quickly grew; the company now has 54 restaurants across the Southeast.
For more information, visit http://www.chickensaladchick.com. Follow Chicken Salad Chick on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for the latest news and trends.
About Chicken Salad Chick
Chicken Salad Chick puts an edgy twist on a Southern classic, offering guests a “custom fit” chicken salad experience, with 15 original flavors to choose from, as well as gourmet soups, flavorful side salads and freshly-baked desserts. Chicken Salad Chick serves southern style chicken salad from the heart and strives to spread joy, enrich lives and serve others every day. Today, the brand has 54 locations across the Southeast, and has currently sold 146 franchises to be developed across the states of Alabama, Florida, Georgia, North and South Carolina, Tennessee, Louisiana and Texas. The brand was recently named as the top chicken salad in the country to try in the March/April issue of Cooking with Paula Deen, as well as one of FastCasual.com’s top Movers and Shakers and one of NRN’s 2015 Breakout Brands. Corporate offices are located at 724 North Dean Road in Auburn, Alabama. See www.chickensaladchick.com for additional information.
SOURCE Chicken Salad Chick
Fish Consulting, LLC
O: (954) 893-9150
C: (305) 299-4581
674 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (1 views)
- Oscar Navarro Self-Made Man and Sport Clips Team Leader (2 views)
- Chad Gurley – Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient – Sport Clips Haircuts Video (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Indianapolis June 1-3 (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (2 views)
- Jacob Dietz – Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient – Sport Clips Haircuts Video (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise – Reed Nyffeler – The Role of the Annual Convention (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS Reports Unprecedented Growth With Record Signing Of 63 New Franchise Agreements In 2016 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Reports Strong Q3 Growth With Signing Of 22 New Franchise Agreements Primarily In Western U.S. (1 views)
- Cherry Blow Dry Bar to Expand in New Jersey and Pennsylvania (1 views)