- Sub Headline: Fast-Casual Restaurant Concept Offers Free Scoop of Classic Carol to All Moms Kicking Off Mother’s Day Weekend
- Franchise URL: http://www.ChickenSaladChick.com
- Listed: May 3, 2016 2:00 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
May 03, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // AUBURN, AL – Chicken Salad Chick, the nation’s only southern inspired, fast casual chicken salad restaurant concept, is celebrating moms this Mother’s Day by offering a free scoop of Classic Carol to mothers who visit participating locations. On Friday, May 6, every mom will receive one complimentary scoop of Classic Carol. Classic Carol is the signature recipe that started the brand, and the most popular Chicken Salad Chick flavor.
“Mother’s Day is the perfect time to thank moms for all their hard work, and as a mother myself, it is one of my favorite days of the year,” said Stacy Brown, Chicken Salad Chick founder. “At Chicken Salad Chick, we want to applaud moms for the dedication and support they provide to their children and families, and what better way to reward them than with a free scoop of our delicious Classic Carol chicken salad.”
The Chicken Salad Chick concept, born in Auburn, Ala., was established in 2008 in the kitchen of founder, Stacy Brown. After her first marriage ended in divorce, she began selling chicken salad as a way to provide for her three young children and remain a stay-at-home mom. When she discovered that the local county health department would not allow her to continue making and selling her delicious recipes out of her home kitchen, she overcame that obstacle by launching her first restaurant with the business expertise of her future husband and fellow founder, Kevin Brown. Together, they opened a small takeout restaurant, which quickly grew; the company now has 52 restaurants across the Southeast.
For more information, visit www.ChickenSaladChick.com. Follow Chicken Salad Chick on Facebook,Twitter and Instagram for the latest news and trends.
About Chicken Salad Chick
Chicken Salad Chick puts an edgy twist on a Southern classic, offering guests a “custom fit” chicken salad experience, with 15 original flavors to choose from, as well as gourmet soups, flavorful side salads and freshly-baked desserts. Chicken Salad Chick serves southern style chicken salad with heart and strives to spread joy, enrich lives and serve others every day. Today, the brand has 52 locations across the Southeast, and has currently sold 146 franchises to be developed across the states of Alabama, Florida, Georgia, North and& South Carolina, Tennessee, Louisiana and Texas. The brand was recently named as the top chicken salad in the country to try in the 2015 March/April issue of Cooking with Paula Deen, as well as one of FastCasual.com’s top Movers and Shakers and one of NRN’s 2015 Breakout Brands. Corporate offices are located at 724 North Dean Road in Auburn,Alabama. See www.chickensaladchick.com for additional information.
SOURCE Chicken Salad Chick
Fish Consulting, LLC
O: (954) 893-9150
C: (305) 299-4581
272 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (4 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At Annual NPOA Conference February 2-4 (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (1 views)