- Sub Headline: Fast-Casual Restaurant Concept Offers Free Scoop of Classic Carol to All Moms Kicking Off Mother’s Day Weekend
- Franchise URL: http://www.ChickenSaladChick.com
- Listed: May 3, 2016 2:00 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
May 03, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // AUBURN, AL – Chicken Salad Chick, the nation’s only southern inspired, fast casual chicken salad restaurant concept, is celebrating moms this Mother’s Day by offering a free scoop of Classic Carol to mothers who visit participating locations. On Friday, May 6, every mom will receive one complimentary scoop of Classic Carol. Classic Carol is the signature recipe that started the brand, and the most popular Chicken Salad Chick flavor.
“Mother’s Day is the perfect time to thank moms for all their hard work, and as a mother myself, it is one of my favorite days of the year,” said Stacy Brown, Chicken Salad Chick founder. “At Chicken Salad Chick, we want to applaud moms for the dedication and support they provide to their children and families, and what better way to reward them than with a free scoop of our delicious Classic Carol chicken salad.”
The Chicken Salad Chick concept, born in Auburn, Ala., was established in 2008 in the kitchen of founder, Stacy Brown. After her first marriage ended in divorce, she began selling chicken salad as a way to provide for her three young children and remain a stay-at-home mom. When she discovered that the local county health department would not allow her to continue making and selling her delicious recipes out of her home kitchen, she overcame that obstacle by launching her first restaurant with the business expertise of her future husband and fellow founder, Kevin Brown. Together, they opened a small takeout restaurant, which quickly grew; the company now has 52 restaurants across the Southeast.
For more information, visit www.ChickenSaladChick.com. Follow Chicken Salad Chick on Facebook,Twitter and Instagram for the latest news and trends.
About Chicken Salad Chick
Chicken Salad Chick puts an edgy twist on a Southern classic, offering guests a “custom fit” chicken salad experience, with 15 original flavors to choose from, as well as gourmet soups, flavorful side salads and freshly-baked desserts. Chicken Salad Chick serves southern style chicken salad with heart and strives to spread joy, enrich lives and serve others every day. Today, the brand has 52 locations across the Southeast, and has currently sold 146 franchises to be developed across the states of Alabama, Florida, Georgia, North and& South Carolina, Tennessee, Louisiana and Texas. The brand was recently named as the top chicken salad in the country to try in the 2015 March/April issue of Cooking with Paula Deen, as well as one of FastCasual.com’s top Movers and Shakers and one of NRN’s 2015 Breakout Brands. Corporate offices are located at 724 North Dean Road in Auburn,Alabama. See www.chickensaladchick.com for additional information.
SOURCE Chicken Salad Chick
Fish Consulting, LLC
O: (954) 893-9150
C: (305) 299-4581
233 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS: EXTENDING BRANDING ELEMENTS TO INTERIOR DÉCOR PROMOTES CULTURE AND ENGAGEMENT (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- Enviro-Master Franchisee Scott Sheldon in the news again discussing the Hygiene Industry (1 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® ANNOUNCES FURTHER GLOBAL EXPANSION PLANS WITH FOCUS ON SOUTHEAST ASIA (1 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (1 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (1 views)
- For Signal 88 Security Franchise Owners, Providing Peace of Mind is Personal (1 views)