- Sub Headline: Fast-Casual Restaurant Concept Expands Presence in Florida
- Listed: August 2, 2016 12:54 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
August 02, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) Auburn, AL – Chicken Salad Chick, the nation’s only southern inspired, fast casual chicken salad restaurant concept, announced today it will be expanding in Florida with its first location in Port Orange. The new restaurant will open on Tuesday, Aug. 9 and is located at 1760 Dunlawton Ave in the Dunlawton Commons. This location is owned and operated by existing husband-and-wife franchisee team Buck and Brooklyn Harris, who also own the Chicken Salad Chick restaurant in Ormond Beach and plan on opening a third location in Florida in the near future. Their Port Orange restaurant marks the 13th Chicken Salad Chick location in Florida.
During grand opening week, guests will enjoy southern hospitality through giveaways and specials at the new Chicken Salad Chick restaurant:
- Tuesday, Aug. 9 – The first guest will win a free pound of chicken salad per week for an entire year; the next 99 guests receive a free pound of chicken salad per month.* The Vibe radio station will also be broadcasting live from the restaurant.
- Wednesday, Aug. 10 – The first 100 guests will receive a free Chicken Salad Chick cell phone armband.
- Thursday, Aug. 11 – The first 100 guests to order will receive a “Meet the Chicks” punch card. For sixteen weeks, guests can try one free scoop of the chicken salad ‘flavor of the week’, allowing guests a tour of every Chicken Salad Chick flavor.
- Friday, Aug. 12 – The first 50 guests to buy two pounds of chicken salad will receive a free Chicken Salad Chick mini cooler.
- Saturday, Aug. 13 – The first 100 guests will receive a complimentary Chicken Salad Chick Selfie Stick.
All guests who make a purchase within the first week of business can also enter themselves into a drawing to win a free Louis Vuitton bag, valued at $950. The drawing will take place on August 13, and the winner will be notified the same day.**
“With more than 15 years of experience in foodservice, I truly believe that Chicken Salad Chick’s culture and menu offerings are unmatched in the fast casual industry,” said Buck Harris, Port Orange Chicken Salad Chick franchisee. “Once my wife and I saw the success of our Ormond Beach location, we knew it was time to open a second restaurant. I’m confident the local community in Port Orange will fall in love with the brand’s chicken salad and enjoy the genuine hospitality that is offered at all Chicken Salad Chick restaurants.”
The husband-and-wife duo opened their first Chicken Salad Chick restaurant in Ormond Beach in October 2015. Prior to Chicken Salad Chick, Buck owned and operated a Chick-fil-A restaurant in Ormond Beach for 15 years. He ultimately made the switch and became a Chicken Salad Chick franchisee after experiencing the brand’s culture and product offerings firsthand. Buck and his wife have agreed to develop multiple Chicken Salad Chick restaurants in Central Florida over the next several years.
The Chicken Salad Chick concept, born in Auburn, Ala., was established in 2008 in the kitchen of founder, Stacy Brown. When Stacy discovered that the local county health department would not allow her to continue making and selling her delicious recipes out of her home kitchen, she overcame that obstacle by launching her first restaurant with the business expertise of her future husband and fellow founder, Kevin Brown. Together, they opened a small takeout restaurant, which quickly grew; the company now has 58 restaurants across the Southeast.
Chicken Salad Chick in Port Orange will be open Monday – Saturday from 10:30 a.m. – 8 p.m. For more information, visit http://www.chickensaladchick.com, or call 386-265-5250. Follow Chicken Salad Chick on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for the latest news and trends.
*Eligible winners must be over 16 years of age and are required to download the CravingCredits app.
**Eligible winners must be over 16 years of age.
About Chicken Salad Chick
Chicken Salad Chick puts an edgy twist on a Southern classic, offering guests a “custom fit” chicken salad experience, with 15 original flavors to choose from, as well as gourmet soups, flavorful side salads and freshly-baked desserts. Chicken Salad Chick serves southern style chicken salad with heart and strives to spread joy, enrich lives and serve others every day. Today, the brand has 58 locations across the Southeast, and has currently sold 146 franchises to be developed across the states of Alabama, Florida, Georgia, North and South Carolina, Tennessee, Louisiana and Texas. The brand was recently named as the top chicken salad in the country to try in the 2015 March/April issue of Cooking with Paula Deen, as well as one of FastCasual.com’s top Movers and Shakers and one of NRN’s 2015 Breakout Brands. Corporate offices are located at 724 North Dean Road in Auburn, Alabama. See www.chickensaladchick.com for additional information.
SOURCE Chicken Salad Chick
Fish Consulting, LLC
O: (954) 893-9150
C: (954) 604-4583
503 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (4 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Officer of the Month, Teo Romero, April (3 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (2 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (2 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (2 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Ranks #2057 on the 2017 Inc. 5000 (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (2 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)