- Sub Headline: Fast-Casual Restaurant Concept Expands Presence in South Carolina
- Franchise URL: http://www.ChickenSaladChick.com
- Listed: April 11, 2016 2:49 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
April 11, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Auburn, AL – Chicken Salad Chick, the nation’s only southern inspired, fast casual chicken salad restaurant concept, announced today it will be expanding in South Carolina with its third location in Greenville. The new restaurant will open on Tuesday, April 19 and is located at 15 Garlington Road, Suite 100. This location is owned and operated by long-time franchisee team Michelle Singleton and Julie Beville of Sing Bev Hospitality, LLC and marks the seventh Chicken Salad Chick restaurant in South Carolina.
During grand opening week, guests will enjoy southern hospitality through giveaways and specials at the new Chicken Salad Chick restaurant:
- Tuesday, April 19 – The first 100 guests to order receive a “Meet the Chicks” punch card. For sixteen weeks, guests can try one free scoop of the chicken salad ‘flavor of the week’, allowing guests a tour of every Chicken Salad Chick flavor.
- Wednesday, April 20 – The first 100 guests that order a Chick special will receive a free, limited edition Chicken Salad Chick tote bag.
- Thursday, April 21 – The first 100 guests that order a Chick special will receive a card for a free scoop of their choice.
- Friday, April 22 – The first 100 guests that order a Chick special will receive a free, limited edition Chicken Salad Chick water bottle.
- Saturday, April 23 – The first 100 guests to purchase two pounds of chicken salad receive a third pound free.
“We’re thrilled to be opening our third Chicken Salad Chick in Greenville,” said Beville, Greenville resident and Chicken Salad Chick franchisee. “The Chicken Salad Chick experience has been received so positively in our local community and the demand keeps growing, which is why we decided to open a third location in Greenville. We have been so pleased that the community has loved our fresh, homemade recipes and we look forward to serving more people at our new Garlington Road location.”
Michelle Singleton and Julie Beville both started their careers in sales and marketing before becoming stay-at-home moms. Singleton, an Auburn resident, had been dining at Chicken Salad Chick for years when it came to her attention that there was an opportunity to become a franchise owner. After partnering with her friend, Beville, and meeting with founders, Kevin and Stacy Brown, the pair established Sing Bev Hospitality, LLC in 2013 with the goal of bringing the unique Chicken Salad experience to the Carolinas.
The new Chicken Salad Chick in Greenville marks the 11th restaurant for Sing Bev Hospitality. The franchise group currently operates ten additional locations in key markets throughout North and South Carolina, including the two current restaurants Greenville, as well as Asheville, Columbia, Lexington, and Summerville, S.C. and Charlotte and Greensboro, N.C.
The Chicken Salad Chick concept, born in Auburn, Ala., was established in 2008 in the kitchen of founder, Stacy Brown. When Stacy discovered that the local county health department would not allow her to continue making and selling her delicious recipes out of her home kitchen, she overcame that obstacle by launching her first restaurant with the business expertise of her future husband and fellow founder, Kevin Brown. Together, they opened a small takeout restaurant, which quickly grew; the company now has 51 restaurants across the Southeast.
Chicken Salad Chick in Greenville is open Monday – Saturday from 10:30 a.m. – 8 p.m. For more information, visit http://www.chickensaladchick.com, or call 864-603-3737. Follow Chicken Salad Chick on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for the latest news and trends.
About Chicken Salad Chick
Chicken Salad Chick puts an edgy twist on a Southern classic, offering guests a “custom fit” chicken salad experience, with 15 original flavors to choose from, as well as gourmet soups, flavorful side salads and freshly-baked desserts. Chicken Salad Chick serves southern style chicken salad with heart and strives to spread joy, enrich lives and serve others every day. Today, the brand has 51 locations across the Southeast, and has currently sold 146 franchises to be developed across the states of Alabama, Florida, Georgia, North and South Carolina, Tennessee, Louisiana and Texas. The brand was recently named as the top chicken salad in the country to try in the 2015 March/April issue of Cooking with Paula Deen, as well as one of FastCasual.com’s top Movers and Shakers and one of NRN’s 2015 Breakout Brands. Corporate offices are located at 724 North Dean Road in Auburn, Alabama. See www.chickensaladchick.com for additional information.
SOURCE Chicken Salad Chick
Fish Consulting, LLC
O: (954) 893-9150
C: (305) 299-4581
238 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (3 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (7 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (5 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (4 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (3 views)
- BumperDoc Franchises Featured in Fender Bender’s MSO Project (3 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (3 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (3 views)
- The Loop Pizza Grill Opens New Jacksonville Location (3 views)
- Local Entrepreneur Opens Beeline Bikes in San Antonio (2 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Black Bear Diner Reaches Milestone With Opening of 100th Restaurant (2 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (2 views)