- Sub Headline: Fast-Casual Restaurant Concept Expands Presence in Georgia
- City: Auburn
- State: Alabama
- Franchise URL: http://www.ChickenSaladChick.com
- Listed: March 22, 2016 7:59 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 22, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Auburn, AL – Chicken Salad Chick, the nation’s only southern inspired, fast casual chicken salad restaurant concept, announced today it will be expanding in Georgia with its first location in Augusta. The new restaurant will open on Tuesday, March 22 at 2817 Washington Road. This location marks the 10th Chicken Salad Chick restaurant in Georgia.
During grand opening week, guests will enjoy southern hospitality through giveaways and specials at the new Chicken Salad Chick restaurant:
- Tuesday, March 22 – The first 100 guests to order will receive a “Meet the Chicks” punch card. For sixteen weeks, guests can try one free scoop of the chicken salad ‘flavor of the week’, allowing guests a tour of every Chicken Salad Chick flavor.
- Wednesday, March 23 – The first 100 guests to order a Chick Special receive a free scoop of their choice.
- Thursday, March 24 – The first 100 guests to order a Chick Special receive a Chicken Salad Chick coozie*.
- Friday, March 25 – Guests who purchase two pounds of chicken salad receive a free cooler*.
- Saturday, March 26 – Guests who spend $40 receive a limited edition chick golf umbrella*.
“We’re truly excited to bring the Chicken Salad Chick brand to Augusta,” said Stacy Brown, Chicken Salad Chick founder. “We know that residents of Augusta will love our delicious flavors and variety of chicken salad.”
The Chicken Salad Chick concept, born in Auburn, Ala., was established in 2008 in the kitchen of founder, Stacy Brown. When Stacy discovered that the local county health department would not allow her to continue making and selling her delicious recipes out of her home kitchen, she overcame that obstacle by launching her first restaurant with the business expertise of her future husband and fellow founder, Kevin Brown. Together, they opened a small takeout restaurant, which quickly grew; the company now has 50 restaurants across the Southeast.
Chicken Salad Chick in Augusta is open Monday – Saturday from 10:30 a.m. – 7 p.m. For more information, visit http://www.chickensaladchick.com, or call (706) 729-6557. Follow Chicken Salad Chick on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for the latest news and trends.
*While supplies last.
About Chicken Salad Chick
Chicken Salad Chick puts an edgy twist on a Southern classic, offering guests a “custom fit” chicken salad experience, with 15 original flavors to choose from, as well as gourmet soups, flavorful side salads and freshly-baked desserts. Chicken Salad Chick serves southern style chicken salad with heart and strives to spread joy, enrich lives and serve others every day. Today, the brand has 50 locations across the Southeast, and has currently sold 146 franchises to be developed across the states of Alabama, Florida, Georgia, North and South Carolina, Tennessee, Louisiana and Texas. The brand was recently named as the top chicken salad in the country to try in the 2015 March/April issue of Cooking with Paula Deen, as well as one of FastCasual.com’s top Movers and Shakers and one of NRN’s 2015 Breakout Brands. Corporate offices are located at 724 North Dean Road in Auburn, Alabama. See www.chickensaladchick.com for additional information.
SOURCE Chicken Salad Chick
Fish Consulting, LLC
O: (954) 893-9150
C: (954) 604-4583
223 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (4 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (3 views)
- Twisted Taco Opens New Location in Alpharetta (5 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (4 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (3 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities Success Stories (3 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (3 views)
- SIGNAL 88 HERO OF THE MONTH: JANUARY, 2017 (2 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Ranks #2057 on the 2017 Inc. 5000 (2 views)