- Sub Headline: Fast-Casual Restaurant Concept Expands Presence Across the South
- City: Auburn
- State: Alabama
- Franchise URL: http://www.chickensaladchick.com
- Listed: February 16, 2016 2:59 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 16, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Auburn, AL – Chicken Salad Chick, the nation’s only southern inspired, fast casual chicken salad restaurant concept, announced today it will open its first Louisiana restaurant in Lafayette. The new restaurant will open on Wednesday, Feb. 24 at 120 Coolidge Street.
During grand opening week, guests will enjoy southern hospitality through giveaways and specials at the new Chicken Salad Chick restaurant:
- Wednesday, Feb. 24 – The first 100 guests will receive a free Chicken Salad Chick selfie stick.
- Thursday, Feb. 25 – The first 100 guests will receive a “Meet the Chicks” punch card. For sixteen weeks, guests can try one free scoop of the chicken salad ‘flavor of the week’, allowing guests a tour of every Chicken Salad Chick flavor.
- Friday, Feb. 26 – The first 100 guests will receive a small Chicken Salad Chick cooler with any two pounds of chicken salad.
- Saturday, Feb. 27 – The first 100 customers will receive a free Chicken Salad Chick coozie.
“We are thrilled to be opening our first Chicken Salad Chick restaurant in Lafayette, Louisiana,” said Beau Nicolosi, Chicken Salad Chick franchisee. “Ever since I first experienced the Chicken Salad Chick concept, I knew it would be a great fit for my hometown of Lafayette. I look forward to serving our delicious flavors and variety of chicken salad to the community.”
Beau Nicolosi discovered the Chicken Salad Chick concept two years ago while on vacation in Destin, Fla. and immediately realized the potential of the unique brand. A lifetime resident of Lafayette, Beau Nicolosi partnered with his father, Pete Nicolosi, to bring the restaurant into the state of Louisiana.
The Chicken Salad Chick concept, born in Auburn, Ala., was established in 2008 in the kitchen of founder, Stacy Brown. When Stacy discovered that the local county health department would not allow her to continue making and selling her delicious recipes out of her home kitchen, she overcame that obstacle by launching her first restaurant with the business expertise of her future husband and fellow founder, Kevin Brown. Together, they opened a small takeout restaurant, which quickly grew; the company now has 48 restaurants across the Southeast.
Chicken Salad Chick in Lafayette will be open daily from 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. For more information, visit http://www.chickensaladchick.com, or call 337-706-7471. Follow Chicken Salad Chick on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for the latest news and trends.
About Chicken Salad Chick
Chicken Salad Chick puts an edgy twist on a southern classic, offering guests a “custom fit” chicken salad experience, with 15 original flavors to choose from, as well as gourmet soups, flavorful side salads and freshly-baked desserts. Today, the brand has 49 locations across the Southeast, and has currently sold 141 franchises to be developed across the states of Alabama, Florida, Georgia, North and South Carolina, Tennessee and Texas. The brand was recently named as the top chicken salad in the country to try in the March/April issue of Cooking with Paula Deen, as well as one of FastCasual.com’s top Movers and Shakers and as one of NRN’s 2015 Breakout Brands. Corporate offices are located at 724 North Dean Road in Auburn, Alabama. See www.chickensaladchick.com for additional information.
SOURCE Chicken Salad Chick
Fish Consulting, LLC
O: (954) 893-9150
C: (305) 299-4581
243 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (1 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (1 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (1 views)