- Sub Headline: Fast-Casual Restaurant Concept Expands South Carolina Presence in January
- City: Auburn
- State: Alabama
- Franchise URL: http://www.chickensaladchick.com
- Listed: January 21, 2016 10:57 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
AUBURN, Ala. – Jan. 21, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // – Chicken Salad Chick, the nation’s only southern inspired, fast casual chicken salad restaurant concept, announced today its first location in Mt. Pleasant, S.C. will open on Tuesday, Jan. 26 at 280 West Coleman Blvd., Suites F and G. Located in the Northcutt Plaza Shopping Center, the new restaurant is owned and operated by franchisee team Michelle Singleton and Julie Beville of Sing Bev Hospitality LLC. The franchise group currently operates nine additional locations in key markets throughout North Carolina and South Carolina. The Mt. Pleasant location will be the sixth Chicken Salad Chick restaurant in South Carolina.
On Thursday, Jan. 28, guests can enjoy a little southern hospitality during Customer Appreciation Day at the brand’s new Mt. Pleasant location. Chicken Salad Chick is celebrating its eighth birthday by serving customers one free scoop of Classic Carol, one of the brand’s original and most popular chicken salad flavors. Each customer will receive one free scoop of the brand’s signature chicken salad between 10:30 a.m. and 7 p.m. There is no purchase necessary.
“We’re truly excited to bring the Chicken Salad Chick brand to the Mt. Pleasant area,” said Beville. “The city’s sense of community, passion for food and true southern hospitality make it a perfect fit for Chicken Salad Chick. We can’t wait to showcase the delicious flavors and variety of chicken salad we have to offer Mt. Pleasant residents.”
Michelle Singleton and Julie Beville both started their careers in sales and marketing before becoming stay-at-home moms. Singleton, an Auburn resident, had been dining at Chicken Salad Chick for years when it came to her attention that there was an opportunity to become a franchise owner. After partnering with her friend, Beville, and meeting with founders, Kevin and Stacy Brown, the pair established Sing Bev Hospitality, LLC in 2013 with the goal of bringing the unique Chicken Salad experience to the Carolinas.
The Chicken Salad Chick concept, born in Auburn, Ala., was established in 2008 in the kitchen of founder, Stacy Brown. When Stacy discovered that the local county health department would not allow her to continue making and selling her delicious recipes out of her home kitchen, she overcame that obstacle by launching her first restaurant with the business expertise of her future husband and fellow founder, Kevin Brown. Together, they opened a small takeout restaurant, which quickly grew; the company now has 45 restaurants across the Southeast.
Chicken Salad Chick in Mt. Pleasant is open daily from 10:30 a.m. – 7 p.m. For more information, visit http://www.chickensaladchick.com, or call (843) 352-2130. Follow Chicken Salad Chick on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for the latest news and trends.
About Chicken Salad Chick
Chicken Salad Chick puts an edgy twist on a southern classic, offering guests a “custom fit” chicken salad experience, with 15 original flavors to choose from, as well as gourmet soups, flavorful side salads and freshly-baked desserts. Today, the brand has 45 locations across the Southeast, and has currently sold 141 franchises to be developed across the states of Alabama, Florida, Georgia, North and South Carolina, Tennessee and Texas. The brand was recently named as the top chicken salad in the country to try in the March/April issue of Cooking with Paula Deen, as well as one of FastCasual.com’s top Movers and Shakers and as one of NRN’s 2015 Breakout Brands. Corporate offices are located at 724 North Dean Road in Auburn, Alabama. See www.chickensaladchick.com for additional information.
SOURCE Chicken Salad Chick
209 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (4 views)
- Sport Clips Emerging Market Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (4 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (3 views)
- IFA NAMES GORDON LOGAN AS THE 2016 ENTREPRENEUR OF THE YEAR (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (3 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Recruiting Franchisees to Drive Aggressive Growth During International Franchise Expo in New York City June 15-17 (2 views)