- Sub Headline: Fast-Casual Restaurant Concept to Open Two Additional Locations in Fort Worth Area
- Franchise URL: http://www.ChickenSaladChick.com
- Listed: June 14, 2016 1:04 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
June 14, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) Auburn, AL – Chicken Salad Chick, the nation’s only southern inspired, fast casual chicken salad restaurant concept, announced today it will be opening its first Texas location in North Fort Worth. The new restaurant will open on Tuesday, June 21 at 8825 Tehama Ridge Parkway, Suite 329. Located in the Presidio Towne Crossing Shopping Center, the state’s first Chicken Salad Chick is owned and operated by husband-and-wife team, John and Meggie Schissler, who will be opening two additional locations in the Fort Worth area over the next few years.
“We couldn’t be more excited to open the state’s very first Chicken Salad Chick,” said Meggie Schissler, Fort Worth Chicken Salad Chick franchisee. “After working in the company’s corporate office for several years, I knew I wanted to bring the brand’s fantastic product and southern hospitality to Texas – my home state. We plan to open two additional locations, and I look forward to serving the families of Fort Worth for many years to come.”
During grand opening week, guests will enjoy southern hospitality through giveaways and specials at the new Chicken Salad Chick restaurant:
- Tuesday, June 21 – The first guest will win a free pound of chicken salad per week for an entire year; the next 99 guests receive a free pound of chicken salad per month.
- Wednesday, June 22 – The first 100 guests receive a free Chick Selfie Stick.
- Thursday, June 23 – The first 100 guests to order a Chick Special receive a free Chicken Salad Chick coozie.
- Friday, June 24 – Receive one free cookie with the purchase of any Chick Trio!*
- Saturday, June 25 – The first 50 guests to purchase a pound of chicken salad receive a free Chicken Salad Chick Cooler.
All week long, the restaurant will also be giving away limited edition Chicken Salad Chick Texas t-shirts and will be offering a free pair of Chicken Salad Chick sunglasses to all guests that download the brand’s Craving Credits App.*
The Chicken Salad Chick concept, born in Auburn, Ala., was established in 2008 in the kitchen of founder, Stacy Brown. When Stacy discovered that the local county health department would not allow her to continue making and selling her delicious recipes out of her home kitchen, she overcame that obstacle by launching her first restaurant with the business expertise of her future husband and fellow founder, Kevin Brown. Together, they opened a small takeout restaurant, which quickly grew; the company now has 55 restaurants across the Southeast.
Chicken Salad Chick in North Fort Worth will be open Monday – Saturday from 10:30 a.m. – 8 p.m. For more information, visit http://www.chickensaladchick.com, or call 817-857-8501. Follow Chicken Salad Chick on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for the latest news and trends.
*While supplies last.
About Chicken Salad Chick
Chicken Salad Chick puts an edgy twist on a Southern classic, offering guests a “custom fit” chicken salad experience, with 15 original flavors to choose from, as well as gourmet soups, flavorful side salads and freshly-baked desserts. Chicken Salad Chick serves southern style chicken salad with heart and strives to spread joy, enrich lives and serve others every day. Today, the brand has 55 locations across the Southeast, and has currently sold 146 franchises to be developed across the states of Alabama, Florida, Georgia, North and South Carolina, Tennessee, Louisiana and Texas. The brand was recently named as the top chicken salad in the country to try in the 2015 March/April issue of Cooking with Paula Deen, as well as one of FastCasual.com’s top Movers and Shakers and one of NRN’s 2015 Breakout Brands. Corporate offices are located at 724 North Dean Road in Auburn, Alabama. See www.chickensaladchick.com for additional information.
SOURCE Chicken Salad Chick
Fish Consulting, LLC
O: (954) 893-9150
C: (954) 604-4583
476 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (3 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (2 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISEE PROVIDES SIGNS OF SUPPORT FOR BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (2 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (2 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)