- Sub Headline: Fast-Casual Restaurant Concept Expands Presence in Central Florida
- City: Auburn
- State: Alabama
- Franchise URL: http://www.chickensaladchick.com
- Listed: January 30, 2016 10:07 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
AUBURN, Ala., Jan. 29, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Chicken Salad Chick, the nation’s only southern inspired, fast casual chicken salad restaurant concept, announced today it will be expanding in Florida with its newest location in The Villages. The new restaurant will open on Tuesday, February 2 at 996 Bichara Blvd. The newest Chicken Salad Chick is owned and operated by franchisee team Tim O’Neill, Bill Battillo and Mark Clausen of Village Chick, LLC. This is the first franchise location for the group and marks the 8th Chicken Salad Chick restaurant in Florida.
During grand opening week, guests will enjoy southern hospitality through giveaways and specials at the new Chicken Salad Chick restaurant:
- Tuesday, Feb. 2 – The first 100 guests will receive a “Meet the Chicks” punch card. For sixteen weeks, guests can try one free scoop of the chicken salad ‘flavor of the week’, allowing guests a tour of every Chicken Salad Chick flavor.
- Wednesday, Feb. 3 – Free cookie for the first 100 guests that purchase the Chick Trio.
- Thursday, Feb. 4 – The First 20 guests that purchase two pounds of chicken salad receive a free custom Chicken Salad Chick cooler.
- Friday, Feb. 5 – The first 50 guests will receive a free Chicken Salad Chick visor with the purchase of any special.
- Saturday, Feb. 6 – The first 50 guests will receive a sleeve of golf balls with the purchase of any special.
“We’re truly excited to bring the Chicken Salad Chick brand to The Villages,” said Tim O’Neill, Chicken Salad Chick franchisee. “As one of the largest and friendliest retirement communities in the world, we know the residents of The Villages will love our delicious flavors and variety of chicken salad.”
Tim O’Neill, an Auburn graduate, had been dining at Chicken Salad Chick for years when it came to his attention that there was an opportunity to become a franchise owner. After partnering with Bill Battillo and Mark Clausen, and meeting with founders, Kevin and Stacy Brown, the trio established Village Chick, LLC with the goal of growing the unique Chicken Salad experience in Central Florida. The Villages location will be the brand’s 46th restaurant in the U.S.
The Chicken Salad Chick concept, born in Auburn, Ala., was established in 2008 in the kitchen of founder, Stacy Brown. When Stacy discovered that the local county health department would not allow her to continue making and selling her delicious recipes out of her home kitchen, she overcame that obstacle by launching her first restaurant with the business expertise of her future husband and fellow founder, Kevin Brown. Together, they opened a small takeout restaurant, which quickly grew; the company now has 46 restaurants across the Southeast.
Chicken Salad Chick in The Villages is open daily from 10:30 a.m. – 7 p.m. For more information, visit http://www.chickensaladchick.com, or call (843) 352-2130. Follow Chicken Salad Chick on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for the latest news and trends.
About Chicken Salad Chick
Chicken Salad Chick puts an edgy twist on a southern classic, offering guests a “custom fit” chicken salad experience, with 15 original flavors to choose from, as well as gourmet soups, flavorful side salads and freshly-baked desserts. Today, the brand has 46 locations across the Southeast, and has currently sold 141 franchises to be developed across the states of Alabama, Florida, Georgia, North and South Carolina, Tennessee and Texas. The brand was recently named as the top chicken salad in the country to try in the March/April issue of Cooking with Paula Deen, as well as one of FastCasual.com’s top Movers and Shakers and as one of NRN’s 2015 Breakout Brands. Corporate offices are located at 724 North Dean Road in Auburn, Alabama. See www.chickensaladchick.com for additional information.
SOURCE Chicken Salad Chick
214 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (1 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (1 views)