- Sub Headline: Fast-Casual Restaurant Concept Expands Presence in Florida
- City: Auburn
- State: Alabama
- Franchise URL: http://www.ChickenSaladChick.com
- Listed: March 7, 2016 11:23 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 07, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Auburn, AL – Chicken Salad Chick, the nation’s only southern inspired, fast casual chicken salad restaurant concept, announced today it will be expanding in Florida with its second location in Jacksonville. The new restaurant will open on Tuesday, March 15 at 4624 Town Crossing Dr. #115 in the Town Center. This location marks the 9th Chicken Salad Chick restaurant in Florida.
During grand opening week, guests will enjoy southern hospitality through giveaways and specials at the new Chicken Salad Chick restaurant:
- Tuesday, March 15 – The first 100 guests will receive a “Meet the Chicks” punch card. For sixteen weeks, guests can try one free scoop of the chicken salad ‘flavor of the week’, allowing guests a tour of every Chicken Salad Chick flavor.
- Wednesday, March 16 – The first 100 guests to order a Chick Special receive a free scoop of their choice.
- Thursday, March 17 – The first 100 guests to order a Chick Special receive a Chicken Salad Chick coozie.
- Friday, March 18 – Guests who purchase two pounds of chicken salad receive a free cooler*.
- Saturday, March 19 – Receive one free cookie with the purchase of any Chick Trio!*
“When we opened our first restaurant in The Reedy Branch Commons last year, we knew that our delicious flavors and variety of chicken salad would be a big hit,” said Becky Roland, Chicken Salad Chick franchisee. “And now, we are thrilled to be bringing a second restaurant to the great city of Jacksonville!”
Becky Roland discovered the Chicken Salad Chick concept when her daughter was in school at Auburn University, and she fell in love with the brand. Roland has been a franchisee with the concept for the past three years and owns the Wishbone Group Inc. along with her husband, Richard Meadows, and their son, David Roland. The group opened their first Chicken Salad Chick restaurant in Jacksonville in May of 2015 and have plans for an additional four locations in the city.
The Chicken Salad Chick concept, born in Auburn, Ala., was established in 2008 in the kitchen of founder, Stacy Brown. When Stacy discovered that the local county health department would not allow her to continue making and selling her delicious recipes out of her home kitchen, she overcame that obstacle by launching her first restaurant with the business expertise of her future husband and fellow founder, Kevin Brown. Together, they opened a small takeout restaurant, which quickly grew; the company now has 50 restaurants across the Southeast.
Chicken Salad Chick in Jacksonville is open daily from 11 a.m. – 9 p.m. For more information, visit http://www.chickensaladchick.com, or call (904) 438-5427. Follow Chicken Salad Chick on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for the latest news and trends.
*While supplies last.
About Chicken Salad Chick
Chicken Salad Chick puts an edgy twist on a southern classic, offering guests a “custom fit” chicken salad experience, with 15 original flavors to choose from, as well as gourmet soups, flavorful side salads and freshly-baked desserts. Today, the brand has 50 locations across the Southeast, and has currently sold 141 franchises to be developed across the states of Alabama, Florida, Georgia, North and South Carolina, Tennessee and Texas. The brand was recently named as the top chicken salad in the country to try in the March/April issue of Cooking with Paula Deen, as well as one of FastCasual.com’s top Movers and Shakers and as one of NRN’s 2015 Breakout Brands. Corporate offices are located at 724 North Dean Road in Auburn, Alabama. See www.chickensaladchick.com for additional information.
SOURCE Chicken Salad Chick
Fish Consulting, LLC
O: (954) 893-9150
C: (305) 299-4581
216 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (2 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (2 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (2 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS: HOW SIGNS AND GRAPHICS HELP MAKE EVENTS MORE SUCCESSFUL (1 views)
- House Doctors of Somerset Commits to Another 10 Years (1 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (1 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (1 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (1 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)