- Sub Headline: The Toronto-based better chicken brand is hiring seasoned staff for Washington, D.C. Opening
- City: Toronto
- Country: Canada
- Listed: December 16, 2015 6:39 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
December 16, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // Toronto, Canada – Chef David Adjey’s The Chickery, a popular Toronto-based fast casual chicken restaurant with a new location opening in December in Washington, D.C. has hired Teddy Ferguson as the restaurant’s General Manager. Mr. Ferguson comes equipped with over 20 years of restaurant experience with brands like Chipotle, Austin Grills, and most recently Corner Bakery Café.
Ferguson’s roles in the new store will include team leadership, as well as excelling the management staff’s performance, and continued employee training, oversight and coaching.
The D.C. opening of The Chickery at 1300 Connecticut Ave in Dupont Circle will mark the restaurant’s first location outside of Canada.
Chef David Adjey, Founder of The Chickery, said, “This opening marks a major milestone for us, and we were intent on making sure the restaurant was in the best of hands. Having someone with Teddy’s depth of knowledge and experience open the D.C. store will pave the way for smoother, easier future openings for us in the D.C. area, as well as the rest of the U.S.”
About The Chickery
The Chickery is a fast casual restaurant on the cutting edge of the increasingly popular better chicken segment, offering real, tasty chicken and sides. First and foremost, The Chickery is about premium roast chicken – using all natural, never frozen, farm-fresh, humanely raised chicken with no added water or flavoring. The Chickery’s menu was created by renowned celebrity chef, David Adjey, who studied at the Culinary Institute of America and has dedicated his life to great food and proving that you can eat both quick and well. We use quality authentic ingredients to create recipes designed by a top chef. Not only is our chicken delicious, but our entire menu consists of options you simply won’t find at other chicken restaurants.
SOURCE The Chickery
186 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (5 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (3 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (2 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)