- Sub Headline: Snip-its® Thanks 20 Lucky Customers in a Big Way during Nationwide Sweepstakes
- City: Minneapolis
- State: Minnesota
- Listed: November 19, 2015 1:41 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
MINNEAPOLIS – November 04, 2015 – (FranchisePOD.com) – Snip-its, the nation’s first and fastest growing child hair salon in the U.S., is celebrating the big 2-0 in a big way. Throughout the month of November, the salon will be conducting a nationwide sweepstakes in which 20 winners will receive free haircuts. Nineteen first place winners will receive one free haircut and one grand prize winner will receive free haircuts for one year (12 total) at his or her favorite Snip-its salon.
To enter, customers can visit Snipits.com/Sweepstakes, a submission page on the Snip-its website. The winners will be chosen at random and the contact information collected will only be used to notify winners, however customers will have the opportunity to opt-in to receive emails from their local Snip-its. Salons will be notified of the winners and haircuts will be automatically added to their accounts as prepaid haircuts. The contest ends on November 30, 2015.
“We couldn’t be happier to celebrate 20 successful years of business and what better way to do so than to share the moment with our customers. We have so many loyal kids and parents, which have been the reason we can celebrate our 20th Anniversary,” said Jim George, President and CEO of Snip-its. “We want to expand the Snip-its brand across the U.S., so that more children can enjoy an innovative and entertaining haircut experience. We look forward to another fun-filled, animated and stylish 20 years ahead.”
Charging forward full throttle, Snip-its looks to sell 30 locations in 2016 and is targeting markets across the United States such as, Minneapolis, San Diego, Orlando, San Francisco, New York, Kansas City, St. Louis, Philadelphia and Miami. As part of the brand’s strategic market research analysis, prospective regions must include an average of 20,000 children under the age of nine and family incomes that range from $75,000-100,000 or higher. In the next 20 years, Snip-its hopes make its mark as a national player and expand rapidly through multi-unit ownership, which currently makes up 70% of the system, up from the 45% in 2010.
In order to make investment costs more appealing for potential franchisees, Snip-its recently announced a new salon redesign initiative that creates a modern feel, while maintaining the whimsy and playful environment that Snip-its is known for. With the launch of the redesign, the initial investment cost will decrease approximately 15% and will create a more flexible and profitable space for franchisees. Executives are now scouting out non-traditional and small spaces to plant a Snip-its salon, adding to the desirability of the franchise opportunity.
Since first joining the Snip-its team in 2007, Jim George restructured the franchise opportunity by creating a distinct brand position in the marketplace identified by niche services and proprietary products. Snip-its has seen an increase in salon sales through personalized marketing techniques, changes in price point, the launch of three guest product lines, and an increase in efficiency by performing at peak capacity; three haircuts an hour. With a goal of producing a strong support system for franchisees, George reorganized the corporate platform by differentiating roles, while also moving the brand’s headquarters to Minneapolis, hair care central.
The Minneapolis based child hair care franchise currently has 63 locations across the county that provides friendly and knowledgeable staff, animated gadgets, computer games and a character filled entertaining environment geared to creating an enjoyable haircutting experience. Snip-its serves as a solution for parents who are looking for a way to untangle the challenges of trying to find a convenient haircutting experience for their children. Virtually unheard of in the hair care industry, the brand implements a unique and one of a kind stylist training program specifically for children with Autism, as part of their partnership with the national Autism Speaks organization.
Snip-its was founded in 1995 by Joanna Meiseles, a busy mother who sought a hair salon that catered to her young children. Twenty years later, the brand continues to be synonymous with the founder’s mission, offering quality children’s hair care and an environment that is welcoming, wholesome, and entertaining. Snip-its is defined by the branded characters, games, stories, and a Magic Box that dispenses a prize at the end of the service.
Snip-its is the nation’s fastest growing child haircut franchise that is dedicated to making haircuts fun for children and relaxing for parents. Founded in 1995 by busy mother, Joanna Meiseles, Snip-its is turning a traditionally mundane and often unpleasant experience into a fun-filled, animated adventure. As the leader in the underserved child hair care industry, Snip-its offers attractive opportunities for business minded individuals looking to earn a successful living in a recession
206 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (2 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (1 views)
- Urban Float Expands Into Houston (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees at Idealliance Experience Annual Conference May 3-5 (1 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (1 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (1 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS – NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION IDEA FOR 2017: IMPROVE THE WAY YOU ENGAGE WITH EMPLOYEES (1 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (1 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (1 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (1 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)