Childrens Lighthouse Learning Center Celebrates Prolific Growth Plan with Collected Years of Consultancy
- Sub Headline: Team of Consultants Appointed to Enhance Educational Childcare Center’s Franchise Expansion in Targeted Markets throughout the United States
- Franchise URL: http://www.ChildrensLighthouse.com
- Listed: June 15, 2016 7:34 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
June 15, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) FORT WORTH, Texas – In a move to further accelerate the brand’s expansion, Childrens Lighthouse Learning Center, widely recognized as the nation’s leading values-based, early education childcare provider, has appointed a highly qualified group of consultants – Eilene Moore, Robyn White, Anna Sherman, Monica James and Melinda Harris.
“We are proud to welcome this talented group of individuals to the Childrens Lighthouse family. Together, their collective years of consultancy experience serve as a tremendous value to our team,” said Patrick Brown, Co-founder of Childrens Lighthouse Learning Centers. “With Robyn, Eilene, Monica, Melinda and Anna on board, Childrens Lighthouse can further its efforts to meet the demand for early childhood education in all corners of the country. We look forward to leveraging all of their extensive knowledge and experience to advance the growth of the company.”
As a team, the group of notable individuals will spearhead Childrens Lighthouse Learning Centers franchise growth by offering their assistance and expertise to supplement the teams and processes within the organization. Furthermore, the consultants will serve as a resource to implement, advise on a wide variety of functional and technical objectives. Coming from diverse and impressive professional backgrounds, the team will collaborate on strategic initiatives to convey the franchise growth message across the country.
“The opportunity to add a combined strength of superior expertise to our team was a simple decision,” added Donna Prince, VP of Franchise Operations at Childrens Lighthouse Learning Center. “The goal of our operations team is to provide each franchisee with the support they need to excel. Our mission is simple. Their success is our success.”
In more detail, the Children’s Lighthouse franchise consultant team appointment include:
Eilene Moore, Franchise Consultant / Operations Support Manager
Eilene Moore has served as our Franchise Consultant / Operations Support Manager since October 2015. Prior to home office support, Eilene was the Center Director at two Children’s Lighthouse locations from February 2006 to May 2012 and from January 2014 to October 2015. Eilene also served as the Director for the Crowley United Methodist Church preschool in Crowley, Texas from May 2012 until January 2014.
Robyn White, Director of Field Support / Franchise Consultant
Robyn White has served as a Director of Field Support / Franchise Consultant since June 2015. Prior to joining us, Robyn was a sales consultant with USA Shade & Fabric Structures in Dallas, Texas. Robyn has over 15 years of child care management experience with several different companies such as KinderCare, Children’s World and Childtime. In addition, this includes 10 years of multi-unit experience.
Anna Sherman, Franchise Consultant
Anna Sherman has been a Franchise Consultant with us since July 2014. She was previously employed as an Executive Director for Children’s Lighthouse at Grand Mission, LLC, a franchisee of two Childrens Lighthouse Learning Centers, in Katy, Texas from January 2008 to July 2014.
Monica James, Franchise Consultant
Monica James has been a Franchise Consultant with us since April 2016. From September 2007 to March 2016, Monica was employed as a sales consultant with USA Shade & Fabric Structures in Dallas, Texas. Previously, Monica worked with Jemcare and has over 5 years of child care experience.
Melinda Harris, Franchise Consultant
Melinda Harris was appointed as a Franchise Consultant this past May 2016. Prior to her recent employment with Childrens Lighthouse, Melinda served as an Independent consultant from January 2014 up until May 2016. She worked with individual families to facilitate placement in Early Childhood Education facilities. Prior to that she worked with Open Door Preschool as a consultant to facilitate their NAEYC accreditation.
To learn more about Children’s Lighthouse Learning Center, please visit: http://Childrenslighthouse.com.
About Childrens Lighthouse
Established in Ft. Worth, Texas in 1995, Children’s Lighthouse Learning Centers are among the leaders in providing value-based educational childcare. Currently, Children’s Lighthouse has 40 centers in operation and 20 additional franchise locations in the development pipeline. Children’s Lighthouse has been named one of the “Best Places to Work” by the Dallas Business Journal, and has received the “Franchise 500” designation by Entrepreneur magazine due to its stability, financial strength, and growth.
For more information about Children’s Lighthouse Learning Centers, visit www.childrenslighthouse.com.
SOURCE Children’s Lighthouse Learning Centers
394 total views, 4 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (4 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (4 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (4 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (6 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (5 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (5 views)
- Juice It Up! Signs Three-Store Deal To Enter Florida (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (4 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (4 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (4 views)