ATLANTA (FranchisePOD.com) June 1, 2016 – Just in time for the summer, Carvel… America’s Freshest Ice Cream®, is giving chocolate lovers another way to indulge with their latest flavor innovation: soft ice cream made with Ghirardelli®. This is the first time Carvel has offered soft ice cream made with Ghirardelli® in its shoppes throughout the country and shows once again how Carvel is a leading ice cream flavor innovator.
The delectable new soft ice cream made with Ghirardelli® will be available at participating shoppes beginning today, June 1 through July 31. In addition to the newest flavor, Carvel will be offering an array of sweet treats made with Ghirardelli® soft ice cream, including:
- Hand-Scooped Ice Cream Made with Ghirardelli® – Carvel’s chocolate ice cream blended with Ghirardelli® chocolate sauce.
- Sundae Dasher® Made with Ghirardelli® – featuring freshly made soft ice cream, which is made with Ghirardelli®, layered with chocolate crunchies and Ghirardelli® chocolate sauce, and topped with whipped cream and Ghirardelli® chocolate sauce drizzle.
- Shake Made with Ghirardelli® – with fresh soft ice cream made with Ghirardelli® chocolate sauce.
- Flying Saucer® Made with Ghirardelli® – fresh soft ice cream, which is made with Ghirardelli® and wedged between two chocolate crackers.
“Our new soft ice cream made with Ghirardelli® has just the right amount of chocolatey richness blended into our signature fresh ice cream,” said Scott Colwell, President of Carvel. “We’re excited to be able to use Carvel innovation to give our guests another flavor they have been asking for. We’re sure our newest flavor made with Ghirardelli® is going to be a big hit this summer.”
As the first retail ice cream franchise operation in the country, Carvel has become one of the most recognized names in ice cream. Since it began in 1934, Carvel has expanded its menu to include an extensive line of hand-dipped and soft ice cream, take-home novelty treats and premium ice cream cakes. All Carvel treats are handcrafted at local Carvel Shoppes daily and are made with only authentic soft ice cream.
For more information, visit www.carvel.com.
About Carvel® Ice Cream
The United States’ first retail ice cream franchise, Carvel® Ice Cream has become one of the best-loved and most recognized names in its industry. The company is a leading provider of premium soft ice cream and hand dipped ice cream products, as well as uniquely shaped ice cream cakes, including its signature Fudgie the Whale® and Cookie Puss® cakes. Atlanta-based Carvel currently operates over 400 franchised and food service locations. Visit www.carvel.com for more information, follow us on Twitter @CarvelIceCream or become a fan at http://facebook.com/CarvelIceCream
Finn Partners for Carvel
446 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (3 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- MyWay Mobile Storage Provides Portable Storage Containers to 2017 Festival of Nations (3 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise – Reed Nyffeler – The Role of the Annual Convention (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (3 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (3 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (3 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS SIGNS OF SUCCESS: DOWNTOWN COUPLE EXPERIENCES BUSINESS GROWTH AND EXPANSION (3 views)