- Sub Headline: Faith-Inspired Auto Repair Franchise Continues Strong Growth
- Franchise URL: http://www.cbac.com
- Listed: May 10, 2016 10:13 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
HOUSTON, TX – (FranchisePOD.com) – May 10, 2016 – Christian Brothers Automotive, an auto repair franchise that has won numerous awards for franchisee satisfaction, saw average franchisee sales climb 10.8% in 2015, reaching $1,363,412 for 122 locations that had been open a full two years.
The new financial performance data is included in the company’s updated Franchise Disclosure Document, filed at the end of April.
Christian Brothers Automotive has been growing quickly nationwide – it opened 17 locations in 2015 – and now has more than 150 locations in 24 states. CEO and Founder Mark Carr opened the first Christian Brothers Automotive in 1982 and began franchising in 1996. Over the course of three decades of operation, no location has ever closed.
“We’re humbled by the impact our franchisees are having in their communities, and by the support and loyalty of our customers,” Carr said. “We set out to be a light in the auto repair industry, and to create a better experience by treating customers the way we would want to be treated. That approach has helped us attract quality people as franchisees, and has helped franchisees attract quality automotive service professionals.”
Why customers choose Christian Brothers
Christian Brothers Automotive offers an experience that is unlike what most people have come to expect from auto repair businesses.
First, the facilities themselves are attractive, impeccably clean, and comfortable.
Second, Christian Brothers makes it easy for customers to stop in for repair and routine maintenance by offering courtesy shuttles that take customers to work or ferry kids to school while the family car is at the facility. This makes it easy for customers to take care of their vehicle’s needs Monday through Friday.
Third, Christian Brothers Automotive franchisees are committed to providing transparency – clear explanations of recommended repairs in terms anyone can understand. While Christian Brothers facilities are staffed by skilled technicians, most franchisees come from backgrounds outside of auto repair. They understand the layman’s perspective and make sure customers are informed and comfortable about repair decisions.
Why franchisees choose Christian Brothers
Christian Brothers is a faith-based auto repair franchise with a unique financial model. Christian Brothers purchases the location for new auto repair centers and constructs attractive “build-to-suit” buildings, where the franchisee then operates their business. Potential franchisees can get started with as little as $75,000 in liquid capital and a net worth of $200,000. Christian Brothers franchisees also pay only a share of profits, unlike most franchise systems in which franchisees pay a percentage of all revenues, regardless of whether they earn a profit. This means that franchisees do not begin paying any royalties to Christian Brothers until they have already become profitable. So, not only does this remove some of the financial strain of starting a new business, it also provides a tremendous incentive for Christian Brothers to offer outstanding support.
To learn more about Christian Brothers Automotive’s growth, as well as the stories of franchisees, visit www.christianbrothersfranchise.com.
SOURCE Christian Brothers Automotive
Christian Brothers Automotive
213 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (3 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (7 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (5 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (4 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (3 views)
- BumperDoc Franchises Featured in Fender Bender’s MSO Project (3 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (3 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (3 views)
- The Loop Pizza Grill Opens New Jacksonville Location (3 views)
- Local Entrepreneur Opens Beeline Bikes in San Antonio (2 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Black Bear Diner Reaches Milestone With Opening of 100th Restaurant (2 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (2 views)