- Sub Headline: Premier Automotive Repair Franchise Offers Free Oil Changes for Families in Need
- City: Houston
- State: Texas
- Listed: November 24, 2015 7:49 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
HOUSTON, TEX. (FranchisePOD.com) November 23, 2015 – For the sixth straight year, Christian Brothers Automotive, one of the nation’s leading automotive repair franchises, has partnered with organizations in the communities it serves to help lift up families in need of a helping hand. Through its annual National Service Day Christian Brothers locations around the country provided more than 1,250 local single mothers and widows with free oil changes, safety checks, tire rotations and other car maintenance services.
“Our National Service Day is a reflection of the simple, but powerful mission our company was founded on: love your neighbor as yourself,” said Mark Carr, President and CEO of Christian Brothers Automotive. “Serving our community is an important part of our mission, so each year our franchisees and their teams are proud to give of their time and talents to provide the same honest, reliable service we’ve always been known for to those who may be in need of a little extra help.”
To increase the event’s positive impact, participating Christian Brothers locations partnered with local churches, women’s shelters and domestic violence organizations to help identify mothers and widows in need of vehicle maintenance. The company’s service teams volunteered their time to service the vehicles, and other vendors, employees and church volunteers joined in to donate car washes, refreshments and other goods. Together, the groups have served more than 7,200 families in need since the National Service Day initiative’s founding in 2010.
“There were many tears of joy when these moms were told unexpectedly that they were going to receive necessary car repairs for free,” said Greg Joseph, owner of Christian Brothers in Highlands Ranch, Colorado, whose franchise offered free vehicle repairs for 98 families in need during the 2015 National Service Day event. “Many of the women knew their cars needed work, but simply did not have the funds to take care of them. I feel truly blessed to have the opportunity to serve my community in this way.”
The cornerstone of Christian Brothers has remained the same since its founding more than three decades ago: treat others as you wish to be treated. By following this straightforward guidance, the franchise has garnered a loyal following of consumers, including many who once dreaded visiting repair shops. The brand’s motto doesn’t just apply to their honest business operations. Christian Brothers also believes in promoting goodwill by hosting philanthropic events that give back to the communities they serve.
Christian Brothers’ National Service Day started at the brand’s location in Cedar Park, Texas after owners Steve and Barbara Berry partnered with Hill Country Bible Church to provide free oil changes to single mothers in the area. The program quickly spread throughout Austin, as other locations joined in to help make the event a true example of neighborly service and stewardship for the community. The initiative eventually spread to Dallas and Ft. Worth, inspiring Christian Brothers to expand the initiative nationwide.
“This event helps us to truly live the Christian Brothers motto,” said Jud Cook, franchise owner of Christian Brothers in Hillsborough, Florida, who participated in the initiative for the second straight year. “Volunteers worked together to show love to these widows and single moms in real and practical ways. I’ll never forget the smiles on the faces of the people we helped.”
About Christian Brothers Automotive
Christian Brothers Automotive is one of the nation’s leading automotive service and repair franchise systems, with more than 150 locations in 21 states, including Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Texas. The company also currently has contracts for future location development in Illinois, Kentucky, Louisiana, New Mexico, Pennsylvania and Washington.
Mark Carr, president and CEO, opened the first location in Houston, Texas in 1982. The store’s main principle was to run an automotive repair facility based on honesty, integrity, reliability and exceptional customer service, which is still the core philosophy of Christian Brothers Automotive today. Christian Brothers Automotive began selling franchises in 1996 and continues to grow at a pace of 15 to 20 stores annually. The company also continues to maintain a 100 percent success rate with its store operations, never having closed a location. For more information on Christian Brothers Automotive visit http://www.ChristianBrothersAuto.com.
SOURCE Christian Brothers Automotive
No Limit Agency
+1 (312) 526-3996
223 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)