Christian Brothers Automotive Franchise Creates Path to Business Ownership for Franchisees’ Employees
- Sub Headline: Future Franchise Academy Helps Promising Automotive Service Professionals Build General Manager Skills, Creates Powerful Recruiting Tool for Franchisees
- Franchise URL: http://www.cbac.com
- Listed: April 6, 2016 8:30 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
HOUSTON, TX – (FranchisePOD.com) – April 05, 2016 – Christian Brothers Automotive franchise has launched a management training program that aims to help the top managers employed by the franchisees become General Managers and potentially owners of their own auto repair franchises.
The company launched the Future Franchise Academy this year. Modeled off of a 2-year MBA program, it teaches select Christian Brothers employees the skills to become general managers and owners. Graduates of the program may have the opportunity of becoming franchisees. Participants are nominated for the program by the franchisees who employ them.
In addition to helping great individuals bolster their careers in the automotive industry, the program also creates a powerful recruiting incentive. Attracting top talent is one of the biggest challenges in the auto repair industry, and Christian Brothers hopes to help franchisees attract more great employees by providing a clear path for career advancement.
Christian Brothers Automotive started in Houston in 1982 and began franchising in 1996. The company now has more than 150 locations in 24 states. The company has never closed a location.
“We’re very excited about this program,” says Josh Wall, Vice President for Franchise Development. “Christian Brothers is always looking for great locations and great franchisees, and this will help us support our franchisees at a greater level by identifying people who have demonstrated excellence and helping them grow as leaders while creating new career opportunities for them.”
Startup costs for a Christian Brothers franchise are already modest — candidates need just $75,000 in liquid assets and a net worth of $200,000 to start the business. That’s because Christian Brothers invests in the land and building, which lowers the startup expenses for new franchisees.
“Our business model is designed to help great, service-minded people become leaders in their communities,” Wall says. “You don’t need to have a lot of money, or a background in auto repair. You just need to have a heart for service, a mind for business, and a willingness to learn. We’ve enjoyed a lot of success by helping good people do great things, and this is another way we’re ready to help.”
About Christian Brothers
Christian Brothers is a highly rated, faith-based, auto repair franchise with a unique financial model. In addition to investing in the land and building, Christian Brothers does not charge franchisees royalties based on top-line revenues like most franchisors. Instead, Christian Brothers and franchisees share in the profit, which is calculated after expenses. Christian Brothers does not make money until franchisees are profitable.
To learn more about Christian Brothers, including a list of cities where the company plans to grow, visit www.christianbrothersfranchise.com
SOURCE Christian Brothers
Christian Brothers Automotive
201 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (1 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (1 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (1 views)
- For Signal 88 Security Franchise Owners, Providing Peace of Mind is Personal (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (1 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (1 views)