- Sub Headline: Mexican Grill Opens First of Fifteen New Locations of 2016
- City: Aliso Viejo
- State: California
- Franchise URL: http://www.eatchronictacos.com
- Listed: February 22, 2016 1:30 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 22, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // ALISO VIEJO, Calif. – Chronic Tacos, the California inspired Mexican grill, is bringing its signature food to Utah and North Carolina with the first of 15 new locations to open in 2016. The Utah location will open in Salt Lake City in April and the first of three locations expected in North Carolina will open in May in Chapel Hill.
Chronic Tacos Salt Lake City will occupy 1,350 square feet in the Sugarhouse area. This is the first Chronic Tacos location in Utah and is owned by Michael Jeppsen and Jeremy Jensen, commercial real-estate partners. After eating Chronic Tacos in California on vacations, Jeremy and Michael decided it was time to bring the franchise to Salt Lake City. The address of Chronic Tacos Salt Lake City is 2121 S. McClelland St.
The Chronic Tacos locations opening this year in North Carolina are owned and operated by O’Neill Operating Partners, LLC, using a combined 30 years of restaurant experience to bring Chronic Tacos to the East Coast for the first time. The Chapel Hill location is located at 100 Meadowmont Village Cir. Suite 6. Two additional Chronic Tacos locations will open later this year in Wake Forest and Raleigh.
“The addition of Chronic Tacos locations in Utah and North Carolina is a testament to the quality of the California-inspired Mexican food we serve and we’re excited to share the Taco Life across North America,” said Michael Mohammed, CEO and President of Chronic Tacos.
Chronic Tacos uses third generation recipes to create fresh, authentic Mexican food, differentiating Chronic Tacos from other chains. Locally sourced ingredients and high-quality cuisine are staples of the Chronic Tacos menu.
Current menu offerings include burritos, tostada bowls, tortas, taquitos, flautas, salads, tacos and an all-day breakfast menu. Customers can choose from carne asada (steak), pollo asado (chicken), carnitas (slow-cooked pork), al pastor (spicy marinated pork), and fresh pico de gallo and guacamole. Seafood lovers can also order grilled, beer-battered, or baja-style fish and shrimp.
For more information visit eatchronictacos.com. Get involved! Follow Chronic Tacos on Twitter and on Instagram or become a fan on Facebook.
About Chronic Tacos
Chronic Tacos is a California-inspired Mexican grill that celebrates authenticity and the individuality of its customers. The fast-casual franchise is known for its fresh Mexican cuisine that is customized for each guest’s distinctive taste. Founded in 2002, the Aliso Viejo, California-based company has more than 30 locations operating across North America and is committed to serving only the highest quality with locally sourced ingredients. Chronic Tacos offers traditional Mexican items such as tortas, taquitos, flautas and tacos as well as burritos, tostada bowls and salads, including a breakfast menu all day. Customers can choose from vegetarian and gluten-free options, as well as carne asada (steak), pollo asado (chicken), carnitas (slow-cooked pork) and al pastor (spicy marinated pork). Seafood lovers can also order grilled, beer-battered or baja-style fish and shrimp.Each restaurant incorporates original art designs inspired by traditional “Day of The Dead” art, creating a unique experience at each location. For more information or to find the nearest Chronic Tacos, visit www.eatchronictacos.com.
SOURCE Chronic Tacos
Blaze Public Relations
371 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (1 views)
- Famous Toastery and Dancakes Launch Holiday Character Pancake Art Campaign (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (1 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (1 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees at Idealliance Experience Annual Conference May 3-5 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (1 views)
- House Doctors of Somerset Commits to Another 10 Years (1 views)