- Sub Headline: North American Mexican Grill Celebrates Their Fourth Year at Angel Stadium
- Franchise URL: http://www.eatchronictacos.com
- Listed: March 31, 2016 9:13 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 31, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Aliso Viejo, Calif. – Chronic Tacos, the California-style Mexican grill, is returning once again to Angel Stadium. This marks the fourth year the crowd favorite restaurant has been at the stadium, now in a new location outside of Section 223, adjacent to 1st Base. In addition, Chronic Tacos and Angels co-branded Patriotic hats will be handed out at the September 11th game.
Guests can expect ready-made access to menu favorites, still made with fresh and locally sourced ingredients. Menu items will include tacos, burritos, bowls and nachos made with carne asada or grilled chicken.
“We’re excited to renew yet another year with the Angels and stay close to our Southern California roots,” said Michael Mohammed, Chronic Tacos CEO and President. “Our new location will allow a convenient stop for ballpark visitors while our cuisine adds an alternative to typical stadium food.”
Angels Baseball Chairman Dennis Kuhl added, “Chronic Tacos has become a fan favorite here at Angel Stadium, and we know it will continue to be very popular at its new location at Section 223.”
For more information, please visit www.eatchronictacos.com.
About Chronic Tacos
Chronic Tacos is a California-inspired Mexican grill that celebrates authenticity and the individuality of its customers. The fast-casual franchise is known for its fresh Mexican cuisine that is customized for each guest’s distinctive taste. Founded in 2002, the Aliso Viejo, California-based company has more than 30 locations operating across North America and is committed to serving only the highest quality with locally sourced ingredients. Chronic Tacos offers traditional Mexican items such as tortas, taquitos, flautas and tacos as well as burritos, tostada bowls and salads, including a breakfast menu all day. Customers can choose from vegetarian and gluten-free options, as well as carne asada (steak), pollo asado (chicken), carnitas (slow-cooked pork) and al pastor (spicy marinated pork). Seafood lovers can also order grilled, beer-battered or baja-style fish and shrimp. Each restaurant incorporates original art designs inspired by traditional “Day of The Dead” art, creating a unique experience at each location. For more information or to find the nearest Chronic Tacos, visit www.eatchronictacos.com.
SOURCE Chronic Tacos
Blaze Public Relation
229 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (6 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (6 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (5 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (5 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISEE PROVIDES SIGNS OF SUPPORT FOR BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS (5 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (4 views)
- MyWay Mobile Storage Provides Portable Storage Containers to 2017 Festival of Nations (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (4 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise – Reed Nyffeler – The Role of the Annual Convention (4 views)