- Sub Headline: Inspired Mexican Grill Recognizes Demand for “Better” Taco
- City: Aliso Viejo
- State: California
- Franchise URL: http://www.eatchronictacos.com
- Listed: January 5, 2016 8:01 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
January 05, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // ALISO VIEJO, Calif. – Chronic Tacos, the California inspired Mexican grill, has seen an increase in popularity and demand for quality tacos across North America with no slowing in sight. The state of the taco heading in to 2016 is looking strong as the “better” taco movement gains momentum.
Evidence of the craving for a better taco can be seen in Chronic Tacos expanding its franchise to include more than 15 new locations across North America in 2016. The fast-casual franchise uses third generation recipes to create fresh, authentic Mexican food, differentiating Chronic Tacos from other chains.
“Chronic Tacos is unique in that we stay true to our traditional recipes while continually innovating and working to improve and deliver the best experience for our customer,” said Michael Mohammed, CEO and President of Chronic Tacos. “Our locations are not typical chain restaurants, every Chronic Tacos embraces the local spirit while remaining inspired by our California roots.”
Chronic Tacos offers high-quality Mexican cuisine using locally sourced ingredients. For 2016, Chronic Tacos will also be expanding its menu to include all-natural meats and vegetarian options.
The Chronic Tacos menu currently offers burritos, tostada bowls, tortas, taquitos, flautas, salads and tacos, including a breakfast menu all day. Customers can choose from carne asada (steak), pollo asado (chicken), carnitas (slow-cooked pork), al pastor (spicy marinated pork), and fresh pico de gallo and guacamole. Seafood lovers can also order grilled, beer-battered, or baja-style fish and shrimp.
For more information visit eatchronictacos.com. Get involved! Follow Chronic Tacos on Twitter and on Instagram or become a fan on Facebook.
About Chronic Tacos
Chronic Tacos is a California-inspired Mexican grill that celebrates authenticity and the individuality of its customers. The fast-casual franchise is known for its fresh Mexican cuisine that is customized for each guest’s distinctive taste. Founded in 2002, the Aliso Viejo, California-based company has more than 30 locations operating across North America and is committed to serving only the highest quality with locally sourced ingredients. Chronic Tacos offers traditional Mexican items such as tortas, taquitos, flautas and tacos as well as burritos, tostada bowls and salads, including a breakfast menu all day. Customers can choose from vegetarian and gluten-free options, as well as carne asada (steak), pollo asado (chicken), carnitas (slow-cooked pork) and al pastor (spicy marinated pork). Seafood lovers can also order grilled, beer-battered or baja-style fish and shrimp. Each restaurant incorporates original art designs inspired by traditional “Day of The Dead” art, creating a unique experience at each location. For more information or to find the nearest Chronic Tacos, visit www.eatchronictacos.com.
SOURCE Chronic Tacos
O (310) 395-5050
M (818) 370-1747
471 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (2 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (1 views)
- Urban Float Expands Into Houston (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees at Idealliance Experience Annual Conference May 3-5 (1 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (1 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (1 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS – NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION IDEA FOR 2017: IMPROVE THE WAY YOU ENGAGE WITH EMPLOYEES (1 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (1 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (1 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (1 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)