- Sub Headline: Inspired Mexican Grill Recognizes Demand for “Better” Taco
- City: Aliso Viejo
- State: California
- Franchise URL: http://www.eatchronictacos.com
- Listed: January 5, 2016 8:01 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
January 05, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // ALISO VIEJO, Calif. – Chronic Tacos, the California inspired Mexican grill, has seen an increase in popularity and demand for quality tacos across North America with no slowing in sight. The state of the taco heading in to 2016 is looking strong as the “better” taco movement gains momentum.
Evidence of the craving for a better taco can be seen in Chronic Tacos expanding its franchise to include more than 15 new locations across North America in 2016. The fast-casual franchise uses third generation recipes to create fresh, authentic Mexican food, differentiating Chronic Tacos from other chains.
“Chronic Tacos is unique in that we stay true to our traditional recipes while continually innovating and working to improve and deliver the best experience for our customer,” said Michael Mohammed, CEO and President of Chronic Tacos. “Our locations are not typical chain restaurants, every Chronic Tacos embraces the local spirit while remaining inspired by our California roots.”
Chronic Tacos offers high-quality Mexican cuisine using locally sourced ingredients. For 2016, Chronic Tacos will also be expanding its menu to include all-natural meats and vegetarian options.
The Chronic Tacos menu currently offers burritos, tostada bowls, tortas, taquitos, flautas, salads and tacos, including a breakfast menu all day. Customers can choose from carne asada (steak), pollo asado (chicken), carnitas (slow-cooked pork), al pastor (spicy marinated pork), and fresh pico de gallo and guacamole. Seafood lovers can also order grilled, beer-battered, or baja-style fish and shrimp.
For more information visit eatchronictacos.com. Get involved! Follow Chronic Tacos on Twitter and on Instagram or become a fan on Facebook.
About Chronic Tacos
Chronic Tacos is a California-inspired Mexican grill that celebrates authenticity and the individuality of its customers. The fast-casual franchise is known for its fresh Mexican cuisine that is customized for each guest’s distinctive taste. Founded in 2002, the Aliso Viejo, California-based company has more than 30 locations operating across North America and is committed to serving only the highest quality with locally sourced ingredients. Chronic Tacos offers traditional Mexican items such as tortas, taquitos, flautas and tacos as well as burritos, tostada bowls and salads, including a breakfast menu all day. Customers can choose from vegetarian and gluten-free options, as well as carne asada (steak), pollo asado (chicken), carnitas (slow-cooked pork) and al pastor (spicy marinated pork). Seafood lovers can also order grilled, beer-battered or baja-style fish and shrimp. Each restaurant incorporates original art designs inspired by traditional “Day of The Dead” art, creating a unique experience at each location. For more information or to find the nearest Chronic Tacos, visit www.eatchronictacos.com.
SOURCE Chronic Tacos
O (310) 395-5050
M (818) 370-1747
521 total views, 3 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (5 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (5 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (5 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (4 views)
- Decatur Tropical Smoothie Café® to Hold a Weekend Grand Opening Celebration (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (4 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (4 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (4 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (4 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Sport Clips: Meet Our Team Leaders in New York… Tony & Danielle Reilly (4 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (4 views)