- Sub Headline: California-inspired Mexican Grill opens their doors to newest U.S. location with prizes, performances and eating contest on July 16
- Franchise URL: http://www.EatChronicTacos.com
- Listed: July 5, 2016 7:00 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
July 05, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) ALISO VIEJO, Calif. – To celebrate the latest Southern California location, Chronic Tacos is firing up the grill for an unforgettable event of the summer. Palmdale stands as one of the first of Chronic Tacos’ California openings this year and on July 16, guests will have a chance to meet Jason “Wee Man” Acuña and have access to free food samples, live music and exclusive giveaways.
The Palmdale Chronic Tacos Grand Opening Party will run from 10 a.m. through 1 pm. and include a variety of interactive events including:
- The opportunity to compete in an amateur taco-eating contest where the winner will receive a $100 Chronic Tacos gift card
- One free taco for the first 50 guests to line-up
- A chance to meet with professional skateboarder and television personality, Jason “Wee Man” Acuña
- A live Mariachi band performance
“The Taco Life vision began in Southern California and we’ve remained dedicated to our roots,” said Michael Mohammed, Chronic Tacos CEO. “Having celebrated the recent success of Valencia’s opening and now in Palmdale, we’re excited to continue our California roll-out with five more restaurants to offer even more access to high-quality, authentic Mexican recipes to our local communities.”
With every new location, Chronic Tacos remains a strong community leader, dedicated to their guests and the growth of each local area. In an effort to continue these efforts, 20% of the event’s sales will be donated to Grace Resources, a local nonprofit committed to helping the community’s underprivileged.
In addition to California developments, Chronic Tacos continues their rapid momentum from coast to coast. The fast casual franchise has celebrated restaurant openings in Alabama, Arizona, North Carolina, Washington and Utah with anticipation of even more restaurant locations in Las Vegas, Arizona and Colorado.
The grand opening party will be held at the Palmdale Chronic Tacos location at 39604 10th Street West Suite B1, Palmdale, CA 93551.
About Chronic Tacos
Chronic Tacos is a California-inspired Mexican grill that celebrates authenticity and the individuality of its customers. The fast-casual franchise is known for its fresh Mexican cuisine that is customized for each guest’s distinctive taste. Founded in 2002, the Aliso Viejo, California-based company has more than 30 locations operating across North America and is committed to serving only the highest quality ingredients and all-natural meats. Chronic Tacos offers traditional Mexican items such as tortas, taquitos, flautas and tacos as well as burritos, tostada bowls and salads, including a breakfast menu all day. Customers can choose from vegetarian and gluten-free options, as well as carne asada (steak), pollo asado (chicken), carnitas (slow-cooked pork) and al pastor (spicy marinated pork). Seafood lovers can also order grilled, beer-battered or baja-style fish and shrimp. Each restaurant incorporates original art designs inspired by traditional “Day of The Dead” art, creating a unique experience at each location. For more information or to find the nearest Chronic Tacos, visit www.eatchronictacos.com.
SOURCE Chronic Tacos
Blaze Public Relations
400 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (9 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (7 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (6 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (5 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (5 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (5 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (4 views)
- Rush Bowls Continues 2017 Momentum (4 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (4 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (3 views)
- Tropical Smoothie Cafe Signs 100th Franchise Agreement Of 2017 (3 views)