- Sub Headline: Mexican Grill Celebrates Continued Franchise Expansion in 2016
- Franchise URL: http://www.EatChronicTacos.com
- Listed: June 2, 2016 2:09 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
June 02, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) ALISO VIEJO, Calif. – Chronic Tacos, the California inspired Mexican grill, is set to open five new locations in California this year. The new locations include Barstow, Palmdale, Tustin, San Marcos and Oceanside.
“Our ever-growing momentum comes from our commitment to authenticity and quality as well as the demand and loyalty we see for our food,” said Michael Mohammed, CEO and President of Chronic Tacos. “We’re excited to announce even more locations coming throughout the year and continue expanding the Taco Life with our Southern California communities.”
With 24 preexisting California locations, the new restaurants provide even more convenient access across the state. The new opening locations’ dates and locations include:
- Palmdale, CA now open
- Tustin, CA to open in June
- San Marcos, CA to open in June
- Barstow, CA to open in August
- Oceanside, CA to open by year’s end
Chronic Tacos continues to use third generation recipes to create authentic Mexican food, differentiating Chronic Tacos from other chains. Fresh ingredients and high-quality cuisine are staples of the Chronic Tacos menu.
Menu offerings will include burritos, tostada bowls, tortas, taquitos, flautas, salads, tacos and an all-day breakfast menu. Customers can choose from carne asada (steak), pollo asado (chicken), carnitas (slow-cooked pork), al pastor (spicy marinated pork), and fresh pico de gallo and guacamole. Seafood lovers can also order grilled, beer-battered, or baja-style fish and shrimp.
For more information visit eatchronictacos.com. Get involved! Follow Chronic Tacos on Twitter and on Instagram or become a fan on Facebook.
About Chronic Tacos
Chronic Tacos is a California-inspired Mexican grill that celebrates authenticity and the individuality of its customers. The fast-casual franchise is known for its fresh Mexican cuisine that is customized for each guest’s distinctive taste. Founded in 2002, the Aliso Viejo, California-based company has more than 30 locations operating across North America and is committed to serving only the highest quality with fresh ingredients and all-natural meats. Chronic Tacos offers traditional Mexican items such as tortas, taquitos, flautas and tacos as well as burritos, tostada bowls and salads, including a breakfast menu all day. Customers can choose from vegetarian and gluten-free options, as well as carne asada (steak), pollo asado (chicken), carnitas (slow-cooked pork) and al pastor (spicy marinated pork). Seafood lovers can also order grilled, beer-battered or baja-style fish and shrimp. Each restaurant incorporates original art designs inspired by traditional “Day of The Dead” art, creating a unique experience at each location. For more information or to find the nearest Chronic Tacos, visit www.eatchronictacos.com.
SOURCE Chronic Tacos
Blaze Public Relations
367 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (2 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (5 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (4 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (3 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (3 views)
- theCoderSchool to Continue California Expansion (3 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (3 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (2 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Ranks #2057 on the 2017 Inc. 5000 (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- The Melting Pot Toasts to Women Winemakers During Second Annual Uncorked Program (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (2 views)