- Sub Headline: Guest Favorites Team Up Just in Time for the Big Game
- City: Atlanta
- State: Georgia
- Franchise URL: http://www.churchs.com
- Listed: January 20, 2016 7:47 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
ATLANTA, GA – January 20, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ – Americans are expected to eat 1.25 billion chicken wings during the 2016 Super Bowl, according to the National Chicken Council, and this season, guests can look to Church’s Chicken to feed the need. The international quick-service restaurant chain, known for its hand-battered-from-scratch fried chicken and signature honey-butter biscuits has announced it is teaming up with fellow guest favorite, Texas Pete , to add bone-in wings to its menu for a limited time. Beginning January 18th, guests can indulge in “The Wings That Bite Back”, Church’s juicy, marinated, bone-in chicken wings, fried up golden brown and seasoned with an extra kick of spicy Texas Pete .
“Wings are one of America’s favorite ways to enjoy fried chicken,” shared Jennifer Chasteen, Senior Director of Brand & Product Strategy at Church’s . “We’re proud to once again team with Texas Pete to bring our guests a best-in-class spicy, bone-in wing.”
Last fall, the two brands collaborated on a popular spicy, boneless chicken Tender Strips recipe. Following the strong response to that flavor profile, Church’s is looking to bring the spicy, kicked-up taste of Texas Pete to the beloved chicken wing.
“We’re expecting the Texas Pete Wings to be a big win for our guests and we’re looking forward to being part of football celebrations across the country this season,” said Chasteen.
Available January 18th through February 7th, while supplies last, guests will be able to choose a 5-piece meal, complete with fries and a honey-butter biscuit. Or for those looking to feed the team, a 20-piece Texas Pete Family Wings meal is also available. Texas Pete is a registered trademark of T.W. Garner Food Company.
About Church’s Chicken
Founded in San Antonio, TX in 1952 by George W. Church, Church’s Chicken is one of the largest quick service restaurant chicken chains in the world. Church’s specializes in Original and Spicy Chicken freshly prepared throughout the day in small batches that are hand-battered and double-breaded, Tender Strips , sandwiches, honey-butter biscuits made from scratch and freshly baked, and classic, home-style sides all for a great value. Church’s (along with its sister brand Texas Chicken outside the Americas) has more than 1,650 locations in 25 countries and international territories and system-wide sales of more than $1 billion. For more information, visit http://www.churchs.com. Follow Church’s on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/churchschicken and Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/churchschicken.
SOURCE Church’s Chicken
158 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (4 views)
- Sport Clips Emerging Market Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Decatur Tropical Smoothie Café® to Hold a Weekend Grand Opening Celebration (4 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (4 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Sport Clips: Meet Our Team Leaders in New York… Tony & Danielle Reilly (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (4 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (3 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (3 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (3 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (3 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (3 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (3 views)