- Sub Headline: Irresistible new crust options offer even more variety, zero risk to lineup starting today
- City: Dallas
- State: Texas
- Franchise URL: http://www.cicis.com
- Listed: March 7, 2016 4:14 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 07, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // DALLAS – Cicis pioneered the concept of exploring unlimited pizza, pasta, soup, salad and dessert with its value buffet. Now that adventure has widened to new flavorful landscapes – three, to be exact.
Beginning today there’s even more flavor to explore with Cicis all-new Flatbread Pizzas, part of the unlimited buffet at more than 450 locations nationwide. Each of these three new flavors has a unique personality to match your own:
Chicken Bacon Club – For those with a chill attitude, this flavor offers 100% real cheddar cheese, premium chicken, crispy bacon and bruchetta tomatoes with a zesty Parmesan ranch.
Spinach Alfredo – Refined individuals will savor this flavor with its spinach topping blended with creamy Alfredo sauce and topped with 100% real cheese.
Honey BBQ Chicken – Those who have a wild side but are tender and sweet at heart will love the premium chicken, 100% real cheddar cheese and sliced red onion drizzled with a new honey BBQ sauce.
“With these three new Flatbread Pizza flavors, we’re taking the value proposition of our unlimited buffet to an even higher level,” said Sarah McAloon, Cicis Chief Marketing Officer. “Other restaurants offer individual flatbreads at premium pricing, which can increase the risk of order regret. That’s never an issue at Cicis – you can try all three new flavors along with all your other favorites for just five bucks and change.”
Cicis guests can start exploring the new flavors today and beyond. All three Flatbread Pizzas are bursting with flavor and are now a permanent addition to the Unlimited Pizza Buffet.
Flatbread menu items have increased in popularity, nearly doubling over the last five years in the overall pizza category.
Cicis quality and custom-made products offer a wide variety of tastes the entire family can enjoy, and today there’s even more flavor to explore. Cicis is dedicated to going Beyond Pizza and feeding individuality by enabling its guests to find the tastes they love.
For the restaurant nearest you, visit cicis.com.
Cicis invented the Unlimited Pizza Buffet concept, driven by a belief in making life more flavorful by empowering guests to find the flavors they love. At nearly 450 restaurants strong in 32 states, Entrepreneur recognized Cicis on its Franchise 500 list in 2015. Cicis also won the Technomic 2014 Consumers’ Choice award for best kid-friendly quick service restaurant. For more information about Cicis, visit cicis.com or Facebook.com/cicis
For franchising information, contact Michael Iglesias at miglesias@Cicis.com or 972-745-9313 or visit franchise.cicis.com.
Founder & Principal
248 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Decatur Tropical Smoothie Café® to Hold a Weekend Grand Opening Celebration (1 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (1 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (1 views)