- Sub Headline: Popular chain focused on ‘feeding individuality’
- City: Dallas
- State: Texas
- Listed: November 19, 2015 2:04 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
November 04, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // DALLAS – On the heels of its 30th anniversary, Cicis announced today that it is going “Beyond Pizza” with a refreshed brand identity.
The popular chain, with nearly 450 restaurants across the U.S., unveiled its new branding – including a clean, simple and contemporary logo – along with its newly identified core brand positioning of “Feeding Individuality.”
The new logo, which removes the word “Pizza” from its name and adds the modifier “Beyond Pizza,” acknowledges that Cicis is not just another pizza place and serves a lot more than pizza – including salad, soup, pasta, desserts and a fun gameroom experience. The logo is comprised of unique shapes of various colors converging around a central point, representing variety, as well as individuals coming together.
“Cicis believes that differences are what make life most flavorful, so the new brand positioning underscores our promise to empower individuals through the freedom of the buffet to find the tastes they love,” said Sarah McAloon, Cicis Chief Marketing Officer.
The company is also rolling out a new restaurant prototype design, with its first location scheduled to open in the second quarter of 2016 and a re-imaged version to open in the first quarter of 2016. Sterling Rice Group of Boulder, CO, assisted in the development of the new brand vision and prototype design, and Back Lot Productions of Atlanta is helping translate the design into a live restaurant.
The new design features an entirely new color palette, graphics and restaurant layout in sync with the new brand identity. More than 20 franchise-owned restaurants and at least 10 corporate-owned locations will be built following the new prototype design in 2016-17.
“We are incredibly excited about the direction our brand is headed, not just corporately, but throughout our franchise community as well,” said Cicis CEO Darin Harris. “A great deal of time and effort went into making sure our new logo, our updated look and our new prototype fit what the brand represents. We made sure to thoroughly study Cicis history and gain insight from many of our founding franchisees so we could honor our heritage as we build out the future of the brand.”
The new logo debuted today on the rebuilt website, which features the new brand identity along with updated technology to enable greater search engine accessibility. The website’s responsive design allows for a consistent user interface on mobile platforms, which is how most of Cicis guests access the site.
For the Cicis nearest you, visit cicis.com. Cicis: BEYOND PIZZA.
Cicis invented the Unlimited Pizza Buffet concept, driven by a belief in making life more flavorful by empowering guests to find the flavors they love. At nearly 450 restaurants strong in 32 states, Entrepreneur recognized Cicis on its Franchise 500 list in 2015. Cicis also won the Technomic 2014 Consumers’ Choice award for best kid-friendly quick service restaurant. For more information about Cicis, visit cicis.com or Facebook.com/cicis.
For franchising information, contact Michael Iglesias at email@example.com or 972-745-9313 or visit franchise.cicis.com.
Founder & Principal
141 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Decatur Tropical Smoothie Café® to Hold a Weekend Grand Opening Celebration (1 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (1 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (1 views)